• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of an old friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I was gonna go with oldf**, but that wouldn't have been all that appropriate, I think.

Hello, boys! I'm back! - YouTube

Anyhoo, as you can see, I go a bit back. I've been gone for a whooooooole lotta time, but I promise I'll try to stick around this time. Also, as a heads up, I'm going to try to have my name changed to Ronack.

So, what have I been up to? Well, I've been working on writing a novel. I recently started over again, going with a theme and setting that's a bit eclectic. Still, I'm in to it. For the rest, I started using DAZ Studio 4.5, i'm still making my own signatures and avatars, I've been playing a few games, reading a few books and watching a whole lot of TV. (Spartacus <3)

Sad to report that my controllers for the PS2 are fawked and that I'm unable to play KH anymore. Not that I have money to buy the games for the 3DS anyways. Actually, it's me missing KH that has led me here. So, yeah.

SO, Someone point me to the nearest Mafia game and I'm all set!

Back