• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse rebirth easy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
its alot easier than soras file because they give you everything you need to beat a certain level since his decks are predetermined and stuff, hes badass when you start off in Hollow Bastion, but I had some difficulty with the final fight, if you havnt beaten it yet I wont go into detail, unless of course you already know about it, laterz

coolazice7

yah its easy.... until ya get to ansem, sheesh.... he's possble to beat though, just tough.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
its easy up untill riku 2 and ansem 2, they were the hardest bosses in the entire game, but yeah most of R/R was easy

supercallo

its waaaay easier. his sword attacks are stronger, and he levels up faster than sora's file. a slight downside is that its alot shorter than sora's game, but hey c'mon....you get to play as riku!!!!!

skilled keyblada

the only part i found hard in reverse/rebirth was like with soras file the riku replica and ansem were a challenge for me.

moogles

It was easy. Replica Riku and Ansem were the only bosses that I had any trouble on whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back