• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

revisiting worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder.

for the storyline? or just for fun? cause you have to revisit as part of the storyline. (2nd half of game)

As for the storyline, most worlds get a second visit, like in the Mulan world,
you fight the dragon when you visit Land of the Dragons for the second time.

As for fun, any time, but no storyline.

You don't revisit all the worlds from KH1. The following worlds is not in KH2.

Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
Neverland
End of the World

EDIT: It's Demyx not Demix.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
oh ya, woops, i appologize demyx,i kno how 2 spell yur name!! anyways, im not asking if u revisit kh worlds i kno u dont go to those worlds u mentioned, im talkin bout the worlds in kh2, i kno u revisit land of dragons, but i want 2 kno if u du for all of them, and do u revisit anyworlds more than 2 times

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
All the worlds except Disney Castle and Timeless River have you visiting them a second time. The second visits are better than the first by the way.

DualWeilder.

ya they really gave everyone that "this game sucks and is really short" feeling until you find out theres 2 visits:D :p

Second visits involve the Organization Members alot more. Like all the worlds have org members. Except, Pride Lands, Halloween Town, Agrabah, Atlancta, Disney Castle, Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back