• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikku in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to fight with in KH2?

• Yuna

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rikku (FFX or FFX2)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Auron

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

If Yuna is going to be in KH2, why not Rikku? It would add a little spice to the game...it would be so cool if you could fight with Kairi or Yuna....yet we all know you get to fight with Auron...

starry_eyed_hero

yuna:) said:
If Yuna is going to be in KH2, why not Rikku? It would add a little spice to the game...it would be so cool if you could fight with Kairi or Yuna....yet we all know you get to fight with Auron...
I never heard anything about Yuna being in the game, but Rikku would be awesome though. Rikku was one of my fav characters from Final Fantasy X & X-2.

AForgottenMemory

I wouldn't mind seeing Yuna and Rikku in the game! But it's unlikely we'll see Rikku because to pronounce, it's pretty much identical to Riku. Might get a tad confusing. Pity!

oblivion seeker

Rikku's not going to be in the game because of the confusion it'll bring since her name and Riku's name's sound exactly alike. And I really doubt that Yuna will be in the game because... well I don't really know why but I just don't like it...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
oblivion seeker said:
Rikku's not going to be in the game because of the confusion it'll bring since her name and Riku's name's sound exactly alike. And I really doubt that Yuna will be in the game because... well I don't really know why but I just don't like it...
In japenese Riku and Rikku's name don't sound alike. So she still has a chance in being in KH2. And Yuna isn't confirmed to be in KH2. She has as much of a chance in being in KH2 as Rikku, rinoa, and any other FF character.

And don't make two threads on this.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
yuna was never confirmed...there have been theories but no confomation ( should know i have made topics like this before) i used 2 say that yuna might be replaceing the Fairy God Mother as summon teacher. but that idea is long gone. so please i urge you and any other member to do research before posting a topic. and dont double post topics/replies

M

MegaFlare

Auron, by far.

I wouldn't mind having Yuna or Rikku in the game, but I'm strongly doubting Rikku will be in it. Why? Because they already chose to leave her out when they were going to put her in the first Kingdom Hearts. She was changed to Yuffie as one of those "Last Minute" things, if you notice, Yuffie is wearing the same outfit Rikku was in the character art of her from the first game. The only difference is the colors are changed. They took Rikku out because of the name confusion. If they left her out of the first one, they're more than likely going to leave her out of the second game -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back