• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Kairi as partners for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda_Mickey

http://files.filefront.com/Kingdom_Hearts_II_Ending/;4527850;;/fileinfo.html
I just finished watching the full ending with sound, and after the credits it showed the scene where Kairi gave Sora the message from King Mickey. As they all reading it the music that played in the video after the credits int eh original KH began to play. In the KH1 the song was playing so people would feel that Sora Donald and Goofy were off on another adventure as they ran off after Pluto. The way they did it here with Sora, Riku, and Kairi sort of gave me the same vibe. If they make a KH3, do you think it's possible Riku and Kairi could replace Donald and Goofy?

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
That would kind of suck in my opinion. Because of the fact that the decrease in Disney Based things won't even make it Kingdom Hearts! It would be cool to have Riku and Kairi fighting alongside, but Donald and Goofy is just a huge part the Story! It just wouldn't seem right without them! The constant gibberish that Donald and Goofy made during battles and cutscenes always seemed to make me laugh and seeing as how strong they are in Combat, I just don't want to get rid of them! Wouldn't really be fair because Kingdom Hearts won't have alot of Disney stuff which would be really stupid.

Yoda_Mickey

I know, I'm not one of those people who think Kingdom Hearts would be better without Disney stuff... and I love Donald and Goofy they're awesome. I just can't help, but think how cool it'd be to have Kairi and Riku travel with Sora on his adventures to different worlds. Hm... maybe KH3 will allow you to have up to 4 partners, lol. Or maybe Riku and Kairi will just become playable with their own partners... at any rate I think those two will have a much much bigger roll in KH3 the way things turned out in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back