• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku and the orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

ok at the end of kh:com riku and mickey are wearing clothes from The Orginization does this mean he join them or does it mean that he wants to find out what they are planning and why do they need sora to be part of it

*2*Tosty

know one knows it wasn't explained. Kh2 will answer all the questions we were left with in kh an COM including that one. Trust me we all asked ourselves that question, we'll just have to wait.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
yep, it's only a matter of time. what i really believe though, is either, they want to infiltrate the Organization, or they now feel as nobodies(those who drift with light and dark. a.k.a. Riku having a connection to the Keyblades and the Darkness, which iss said in COM. Makes him like the so called Superior) and put on the coats to resemble that.

Oninx

I think it is because they fell twoards darkness. Obviously, the rest of the Organization did, so I think the Darkness manifests itself in the form of the cloak....needless to say that it is a wicked awesome cloak. Or it could be that the powers of Castle Oblivion did that. Looks like we'll find out in KH2........so many months away, *sigh*

alchemist

hey Oninx we may have to wait until next cause no body knows when kh2 will come out

RikuOfDarkness

I think Mickey and Riku joined the organisation.

We already from interviews with the creater that the Organisation will be a very big part in KH2.

I think there's 2 parts to the Organisation.

My theory I jsut thought of here: We were told in KH1 that the keyblade master would either destroy all the worlds, or save them. I think the Organisation is divided on their thoughts on this. Some of the oganisation want to use him for the greater good, some want to stop him in case he destroys the worlds (even without knowing it). And there's probably another section that wants to use Sora for exactly that: to destroy the worlds.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
That's a really good theory, RikuOfDarkness. I've only just started playing CoM about a week ago-I just finished fighting Larxene for the first time and I'm in Neverland now-but I get the feeling that the Organization wants to use Sora for something. Besides the fact that Axel and Larxene act like he's their personal workout-stop toying with me!-everything about it is so vague.

By the way, I love your av. Awesomness. :cool:

RikuOfDarkness

Well, given that they are wearing the exact same cloaks as the rest of the Organisation (except DiZ), it's *almost* certain they have.

And thanks GuadianOfHearts, keep playing CoM - it keeps getting better.

Nice av. yourself ;)

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I'm desperate to finish off Captain Hook right now (He's so hard GRR! :mad: ) so that I can leave Neverland and (Hopefully) see Riku. In the last cut scene, after I beat Larxene, you get to see the back of his head enter, but that's 'bout it. Mean people to leave me hanging.

I say we go kidnap a game producer and make him explain about Riku/Mickey/blindfold, etc..

alchemist

to GaurdianOfHearts i think that would be fun but i can wait until kingdom hearts 2 comes out cause then we can find the answer's to all the question we been asking on this web site ok

besides wait it is worth the wait am i right

Unknown Shadow

I (like a few others) think that Riku and Mickey are double agents, and not truly Organization members. And Onix, your theory doesn't make much sense. For one thing, Mickey is the King of light and Riku is an entity of Twilight. Secondly, before they'd left Castle Oblivion, Mickey had saved Riku from Ansem's darkness. Furthermore, Riku and Mickey took the path to Dawn when they met up with DiZ, not the road to darkness. So no, they can't have turned evil.

the_titan

i think they r just wearing cloaks it doesn't mean they r with the organization
they might be spying although i doubt it
besides they could b wearing cloaks 2 hide their identity

Secret Nobody

I Live In sweden in a little town called "wingfie
the_titan said:
i think they r just wearing cloaks it doesn't mean they r with the organization
they might be spying although i doubt it
besides they could b wearing cloaks 2 hide their identity

about that to.... where did they get the clothes from??

and I suppose that riku,BHK,and two other guys is going to "go together" because when you se deep dive you see the BHK riku and two other guys there. i think it is them that the BHK is teaming up to and riku and mickey is joining them to...but i'm not sure mickey is with them..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back