• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*LightBlue*

Everyone who likes riku come here! Evereyone who admires riku come here! And finaly, everyone who thinks riku is hot come here!!!!! Riku is probably the best person in kingdom hearts and I think that he should have a fanclub! Go riku!!!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
YESSS! He is all of the above! He is so smexi when he's blindfolded....

Okay, wow, that sounded messed up....

BUT HE STILL ROCKS!

I love every aspect of him...his voice, his Twilit self, his redemption, and when he turned to Diz and said, "No...the road to dawn." I thought I would melt. *sigh*

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I guess I will join. I love Riku's personality. He is just like me in real life.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
His personality is way cooler than Sora's. ^_^ *sighs happily*But you must love his eyes...his beautiful blue-green eyes. *melts* You know in the beginning of KH? If that was me running instead of Sora, I would have taken Riku's hand. *eyes glaze over*Sora is boring. Light this, Light that, it's so overrated. But Riku has Twilight. That is way cooler.

moogles

I have infiltrated your fan club to post that Riku sucks. He's a back stabbing loser. Hahahahahah!!! Go Sora!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back