• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer42

official/unofficial riku thread in kh2

i dont know if anyone has post this or is interested in it ...
but does anyone know what riku will look like in kh. hes my favorite character and ive been doing research and hes not really mensioned... being that hes with the king and all they should have showned what he looks like...
got any ideas about how riku is ganna be in kh2 lets hear them...
please dont spam its rude!!! you know who you are

Last edited:

libreg

I think he will look like he did in another side another story at the end of kingdom hearts 1. His hair will be slightly longer and he will be wearing the uknown suit but then what do I know lol

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, people believe that he is the unknown Sora is trying to attack as he is taking his hood off. That would only arouse more questions, like why is Sora attacking him and such. IF ONLY WE KNEW MORE INFORMATION!!!!

gamer42

Yeah, people believe that he is the unknown Sora is trying to attack as he is taking his hood off. That would only arouse more questions, like why is Sora attacking him and such. IF ONLY WE KNEW MORE INFORMATION!!!!

the only reason sora would attack is because he thought it was a bad guy i mean its not like its the first he fought a hooded figure and everytime he ran into em they were bad guys

A

Audo

Ya he was attacking him because he thought it was a bad guy. Ponder this though, If that is Riku you will notice that he is the far left person in this picture
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=68
Is the one Sora attacks but the 2nd one to the left has his arms crossed like the unknown in this picture

If riku is in KH2 he would be in this picture which would make him one of those two unknowns. Everyone knows this becasue it has been confimed that the unknown in the middle of this picture is the EM
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=68
notice his stance in that picture. Is it not the same as in this picture?(the one on the right?)
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=253
So i think the one on the left is Riku but that means that the one sora attacks isnt Riku but it makes sense if he is. To much confusion! E3 come faster!! and bring with it a trailer with scenes of riku and pictures of him. But ya he probably will have hair like in DD/ASAS even though they are just concepts (Like the way Kairi's hair looks in it and now the way it looks) i think it will be between his normal hair and DD/ASAS's hair.

A

Audo

But the thing is, Why would he wear the blindfold? DD/ASAS were just concepts of KH2 and almost all of the ideas will be scratched but maybe thats why we havent seen his face yet, because of the darn blindfold.

~NGD OMEGA~

Well than why is he attacking while the Unknown is taking his hood off. There is not enough to go on unless you are playing the game, which could take a while from here.

Dorak

I think he is wearing a blindfold because he is so deep into the darkness that light hurts him. He can still see kind of, but he just senses the light and darkness around him. My theory is that he has a kind of sixth sense.

A

Audo

If you played CoM you would know that he posses Dark and Light powers so Light wouldnt harm him at all. I know its confusing NGD but riku would obviously be in this screenshot
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=253
if he was in the game right? It makes sense because that will probably be the Game Cover/Intruction booklet cover. Maybe he uncrossed his arms then switched places with the other unknown or something. i think im going to have to go back to Hallow Bastion on KH1 and see how that location works and see where it = on the video

Shoopuf

I don't think that pic Riku-keyblade has a link for will be the official art thingy. I think it's just a teaser untill it actually comes out. Riku would have to be in the game - he was with king mickey and mickey is in kh2. It makes sense. I dunno what he'll look like. I dont think he'll be wearing the blindfold the entire time, either. I guess he'll just look the same, only a year older.

ChoosenTwilght

I think the reason riku wears the blindfold is he uses the darkness which appears outside but his heart is light. The blindfold keeps the light in because the light is so powerful, it hurts his dark powers. It's just a theory

A

Audo

Shoopuf that is official art...
Wetheir or not it will be the cover of the game is debatable but im sure it will be the cover for the insturction book at least.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea i agree wit the pic being on the instrucion booklet and all of this is very confusing...o_O; but th eunnown on the far left does seem to be riku cuz he kinda stands like riku did in kh or maybe we are all just thinking too hard and notice things that arent supossed to be noticed and we have everything all worng..but its okay.....man so many curve balls in trying to figure this out!!

A

Audo

lol ya its a very tricky masterpiece of a something. The forums are dead right now :'(

A

Audo

I dont have AIM....Oh well what the heck i guess i could get it, i am that bored right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back