• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Ok i hope im not goin crazy but in the new trailer that came out i noticed something . . . .at 2:06 whoever that is talking says "Riku" and at that same time u see that new unknown with the whitish-gray hair remove his hood. and yes i know the guy doesn't really look like riku but you do hear the guy speakin say riku . . .im just takin a guess and sayin that the guy just might be riku (even though i know a whole bunch of yall will say im wrong) and he looks different cuz maybe when he chose the path of twilight at the end of kh:com it must of changed him somehow . . . . . yea i know that part sounded wierd and probably doesn't make sense but that i only thing i could think of that would justify my theory. what do u guys think?

TheRealNapster

beats me but in deep dive that was Riku and it didn't look like the one from deep dive comparing it with the trailer.

Kel_Droma

I wont say ur wrong or anything we dont really know what happened to riku when he chose twilight but just because he says riku doesnt mean hes talking about himself for all we know it could be related to the whole "plz take me into the darkness" line that sora said.

*2*Tosty

I thought about it too but i just can't beleive it, it just does't feel right. But i'm not leaving it out as a possibility. God! KH2 Looks like it's getting more and more complexe all the time. I don't know what you guys think, but I'm kinda starting to feel like there's gonna be way to much stuff in the game and it'll kinda loose it's kingdom hearts feel. the more I see new trailers the more i think the game is way to different from the original. I just really hope it's not a flop like the many hollywood movie sequals.

Owaz

It is not Riku. His name is Aldax...at least that is what we are all going by for now according to recent news.

X DoubleSunday

well in the trailer, that guy "Aldax, or whatever his name is (haha0 he was quoted sayng something along th elines of "riku...and the king have disappeared." Now i understand u think it's riku b/c he said "riku" but i don't kow if he woudl refer to himself in third person..but that's just me.

Legato_Blue

aldix is teh guy with the long blue hair... and yeah i think that its definalty riku. he has the soul eater same hair color. and sora falls to his knees when he takes off his hood.

louis

you never know it could be riku, and don't count anything out untill we have proof that it is not true. For example BHK being soras other side most people were swering that it would not be true but it was true

A

Audo

Technically it hasnt been said that he is his other side.

Also if Anyone is Riku in the Trailer it would be the Member int he beginning, the one with the BHK.

louis

Riku-Keyblade said:
Technically it hasnt been said that he is his other side.

Also if Anyone is Riku in the Trailer it would be the Member int he beginning, the one with the BHK.

come on, you know that Bhk is infact soras other side:)

just read this
Namine: You and Sora are connected. And, you are required in order for Sora to return to his original complete self

Translations

Blonde Haired Kid:
I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not? [Just like Sora in KH1]
Namine: You and Sora are connected. And, you are required in order for Sora to return to his original complete self.
???: Do you sense Sora?
Kairi: Riku, I, and that boy, we were playing happily on that island. But, his voice... It's left me.
Yensid: Ye who has been chosen by the Keyblade, you are the key to open the door of light.
Pete: Who are you?!
Winnie The Pooh: Hello, somebody from somewhere.
Genie: I know you want to see Mr Genie's magic!
Jack Skellington: Happy Christmas!
Sora: Simba! Wait!
Auron: This is my story!
Ursula: What ugly figure shall I change you into?
Mulan: This is the end!
Axel: I'll see you again after my/their/your rebirth.
Barbossa: ... even if some Heartless will remain.
Yuffie: Watch out!
Sora: What is your objective?
???: Kingdom Hearts.
Luxord: Sora, thanks for your trouble.
???: The heart is wrapped in darkness, soon to rejoin Kingdom Hearts...
Xaldin: When we obtain Kingdom Hearts, we will become complete beings.
Mickey Mouse: I won't forgive you!
Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all... [ala Deep Dive] If I can't use the Keyblade, then what am I supposed to do?
???: What is your objective?
DiZ: Revenge.
Namine: It's a promise!
???: Riku... and the King disappeared.
Sora: Please! Let me into the world of darkness!

Credit goes to Ido for ripping the trailer.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I suppose, looking back, that it's possible that the guy at the end could be Riku. It's hard to tell if his lips actually move when he says "Riku and the King have disappeared" so that might just be someone else (Enigmatic Man) doing a voiceover on that scene. Still, he doesn't really look anything like Riku aside from the hair.

A

Audo

Yeah but she nevger said that he was the part of him. He is just needed she didnt say she was the part missing. And i never gonna stop. BHK being simply sora's other side is idiotic. it seems like a last minute idea

Thats NOT RIKU and that Meber doesnt talk at all in the trailer.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The biggest givaway that that isn't Riku is the eyes. Riku's eyes are big and anime-y like Sora's and Kairi's. This guy's eyes are shaped more like real eyes.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
Thats not Riku thats the EM.
And only Kairi says Riku's name.

no, we don't know who that is, it could be one of the org that haven't been confirmed yet. It can't be EM they wouldn't release info about him before the game realses, and there voices are different.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Madness said:
I suppose, looking back, that it's possible that the guy at the end could be Riku. It's hard to tell if his lips actually move when he says "Riku and the King have disappeared" so that might just be someone else (Enigmatic Man) doing a voiceover on that scene. Still, he doesn't really look anything like Riku aside from the hair.

actaullly i thought the unknown that was talking to Diz was da one saying "Riku and the King have disappeared" and it just so happened that when he said riku that new unknown appeared . . .so i naturally assumed what i thought in the 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back