• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku is gay in the manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
well when i was reading the manga i think riku acts gay on this page DA DA DA
11.jpg

Hikari44

Yeah it definetely is, but I can see his point - he's acting very creepy and gay lol

and Sora's reactions only make riku seem more invasive and suggestive! That's really funny!!!! Oh, the yaoi fanfic possibilities.....*stares off into the distance, drooling*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
If you had paid any attention to the first game- you claim to be a fan, yes?- you'd know that this is a reference to Kairi.

And even if he WERE....WAS gay, what would it matter? He's a cool character, no matter what he believes! >=(

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
If he were gay, that would not be cool. A yaoi comic sold at Borders?

How would it not be cool if he was gay? Because todays society still can't accept gay people? Typical closed mind.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Heh, Riku is teasing Sora...But I don´t really see so much gayness in that. It´s just ordinary teasing etween good friends. Besides, if wudun´t do that wuld it be as funny as it is now?

In swedich we use a little word to tese those who can´t acsept the Gays, translated it wuld be Homofobia or Gayfobia. There is nothing wrong whit Gays, it´s just ppl who got to much of the other grenders emotions, nothing else...

innerlight

I think it is in fact showing how gay riku is, think about on kh1 when riku is yelling at sora about he is to busy hanging out with donald and goffy, its really because he wants a peice of sora......riku he is such a gay f##ker!

Teasing.....Thats what they want you to think its really riku trying to flirt with sora

Yuki-kun

hahahahhahah that was funny kind of creepy I like how sora picked up on the vibes but yeah totally for kairi

Fire Tears

You're either a fangirl or stereotypical guy who thinks guys can't joke like that. Now, just to clear this up,

1. If he acts gay in the manga, then he do in the game too because that's almost a direct quote there.

2. That was reference to Kairi.

3. (If you're a fan girl) Riku does not like Sora. Riku is obviously trying to put some guts in Sora so he'll finally ask her out.

Hikari44

VersionX said:
How would it not be cool if he was gay? Because todays society still can't accept gay people? Typical closed mind.

^ Couldn't be more right.

c'mon, people...even if he isn't in the video game, you have to admit - that is some gay shit right thurr!!!! LMAO :)

but it was probably taken out of context, or is referring to Kairi. Still, it's fun to dream....*stares off and starts drooling again* hehe

btw, of course there are yaoi titles at borders - I've seem 'em.
not everyone is as homophobic as damn Bush.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
VersionX said:
No. It's just kinda hard to be hardcore the way Riku is now, when all you can think about is getting into your male friend's shorts.

Broke Back Mountain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back