• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is The Darkside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

I dont have Chian of Memories, but I downloaded the script somewhere. But I still am a bit clueless about something. In reverse-rebirth mode, is it true that Riku finds out that he was the Darkside in Kh? Help me out! And is there anything else I should know about Chain of Memories that I should know?

flamelord5

riku at first turns into the darkside, but its actually the riku from the past, in the first KH right before he got swollowed by the darkness...you also learn more new things about riku at that point...

and riku learns a ton of stuff in his story, although sora's is kinda pointless

ImmortalBlue

Basically he learns that he can master the darkness to use it in a way that Mickey, who he is talking to, never thought of.

He was the source of the Darkness before but learns he can now master it.

soras_destiny55

im on that exact part right now. zexion is trying to manipulate riku, so he tells him that the darkside was riku, like ansem and vexen telling him he is darkness. riku was never the darkside.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
basically pplz, in RR u look bak at rikus past in DI; it shows there that in KH1, Riku was the Darkside figure that Sora fought on the floating island. Apparently, Riku didn't know that and now that he does, he kicks himself for it ( at least from my point of view )

ImmortalBlue

LightoftheDark said:
Riku was Darkside in KH?!?!? When did CoM ever say that?
It was mostly implied by every other cutscene in both Sora and Riku.

He becomes more of a netrual character since you see him beating the darkness (obviously).

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Well When i Beat reerse Rebirth mode, and while playing it hears namine tell ing riku that in the darkest of darkness there is always light in your heart. And she also states that in the brightest of lights there is still darkness in your heart. And that riku is bouth light and dark , like he is inbetween the two, and she also says that Riku doesn't hanve to be afraid of darkness because there is always light in your heart. this was said by either king mikey or namine. im not to sure. Glad to help :).

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol when he says that he means his own darkness...meaning he can control the darkness that he has inside him not that he is Darkside.

lol dun make up stuff :p

KiKaider104

Riku is not the Darkside, Dark side is the Darkside, how would Riku be able to turn into Darkside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back