• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku/mulan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingness

in the 8 and a half minute video they say that riku or an organization member is in land of dragons with the soul eater, wouldnt this be riku? It seems like you will have to fight riku in the beginning of the game.

kingdom-hearts-ii-20050428072809607.jpg

Arya

He looks sort of tall in that picture, unless he's stood on higher ground or something..

nothingness

riku gets the soul eater from melifacent in the beginning (its in final mix)
and i think its just the camera angle/ rikus always been taller than sora and hes a year older

UnknownEnigma

wait did you say in that pic which pic does it show him???? anyways yeah but i dont understand why so early in the game heh anyways i heard he got it cause of ansem but guess not

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea but it stil could be ansem because in the final battle of kh1 ansem was seen with a dwhat looked like a double-sided souleaeter so who knows maybe thats just a weapon of darkness period

nothingness

in the beginning of final mix you see riku land in hollow bastion and malificent greets him. She gave a lot of other stuff to riku so she gave that as well

nothingness

i got back from japan a week ago, and i stayed at a relatives house in japan. i beat final mix there, and my friend there translated for me. and the unknown battle is the best boss battle in any game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back