• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku playable? Anyone from Belgium or Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

Heeeeeey!

That was an amazing trailer. Thank you Square Enix!
It seems like Riku and the king are having their own journey... I think we can confirm that Riku will be playable.

But how will it all work?
You guys think that the Dark World will be one world where we start and finish the Riku plotline during one passage? Or will we have alternate gameplay like 3D?

I wouldn't want to do it during 1 passage... but neither alternate charachters too much. I'd like something in between.

And do you guys think Riku will visit several fractions of worlds like Aqua did in 0.2?

And Goooooooooood!!! That Ariel summon scene looks damn good!!!!! Those details!

And anyone here from Belgium?? Wanna geek together about Kingdom Hearts? (I have ni KH buddy's #SadFace)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i don't think riku will playable i think riku stuff will be just cutscenes

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I like Riku's new design a lot. If he is the second playable character, I wouldn't mind... if the gameplay is fun and different from Sora.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i get why people want to play riku but i think it for someone ese like kairi or lea would be a good choiece

yremissa

I'd love to play Riku. I think we all have a better knowledge of who Riku is than Kairi or Lea. They'd be fun to play... but story wise I think Riku has a bigger role in Kingdom Hearts 3

julian14bernardi

I'm all for Riku being playable. But I'm not from Europe.

Here's what I'll imagine:

Like Sora, Donald and Goofy, Riku and King Mickey goes to search for an entrance to the Dark World/Realm of Darkness to save Aqua but winds up in several Disney worlds.

If there are new forms when they're at different Disney worlds, I'll be liking it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'd love to play Riku. I think we all have a better knowledge of who Riku is than Kairi or Lea. They'd be fun to play... but story wise I think Riku has a bigger role in Kingdom Hearts 3
yeah but who to say kairi or lea might have bigger roles as well i mean i wont mind riku as playable i just dont it going to be playable

julian14bernardi

You do know that KH3 is still going to be focused on Sora right? And it should also focus on Riku searching for Aqua with Mickey.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Playing as Riku would be nice. But I could see us playing as Kairi for a bit, as an excuse for us to have another Dive To The Heart and tutorial. Or even Lea.

It's possible that they'll pull a FFXV and give us an Episode Riku, Kairi or Lea, if there isn't enough time or space in the game for it. There's a lot of things going on in KH3, and if they can't fit it all into the narrative, I wouldn't mind if they went that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back