• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I like how you can play BHK kid but I really liked playing Riku in Chain of Memories- I know it doesnt seem possible to play as Riku in Kingdom Hearts II because BHK is playable but what do you think?

supercallo

taking names as riku in CoM was the best part, i would love to have another go controlling riku. i hope they do let us play as him

nothingness

i wonder when youre playing the BHK it will actually fell differnent than sora, cause in CoM when i was riku it felt different, his swings wer faster and i think he could jump higher

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
It's not likely. But, of course, it'd be cool. As for the "feel", when controlling Sora or Riku, I don't think there'd be much of a difference, if he were playable that is. But, I think that controlling BHK, would kind of be like controlling Riku, even if we haven't been giving the chance to play as Riku, (excluding CoM) but based on their "build", they both seem very agile, and capable of powerful finishing blows. And if you look back to ASAS and DD, based on BHK's "defying of gravity", you can expect very quick kills, and tite @$$ moves.

Feel free to flame.

j
:\

Last edited:

Avoksh

it would be kool if they had it as a extra or something like at the end of the game.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If they did allow you to play as Riku, I could imagine that it would have somthing to do with infiltrating the 13th Order. Heck, you might even get to fight against Sora to prove your allegence to them and so they don't get too suspicious.

Legato_Blue

there was somethign in a spanish magazine about riku being playable a really long time ago. it was on kh2.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back