• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofTwilight

Firstly, What is wrong with his hand that he need the bandge there?

Secondly, how did the blindfold suddenly appear after he changed back? If it was there the whole time then why couldn't it be seen?

lastly, After the final Xemnas battle and all the Nobodies come, the is a flash and they are all gone, next thing you know, Riku is on the ground and can'y wlk. During that flah, did Riku do a super move like Axel did right before he died? Is that why he is so weak?

I apreachiate answers and feel free to ask your own questions to keep the thread alive

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
wellz, i think the answer to your first two questions is: It's Disney.

And i think its a wristband.

As for your third question, well the reason Riku couldn't really walk was because of that ending scene, when he took that super blow from Xemnas. Remember?

As for the nobodies, i kinda forgot how they disappeared..but yeah it was a flash of light..So i can't really answer that question.

Xelias

Whats weird is that when the nobodies appeared he is on his feet ready to fight but after the flash, he seems wounded by Xemnas blow o_O Wow, Riku is strong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back