• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_X

Riku and Axel in a battle would last forever. How about you all contribute to the battle of Nobody master vs his Nobody. Yes Axel is Riku's nobody if you haven't figured it out already.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
okay this is total shit man
riku has never been a heartless ergo no nobody
its been confirmed axel's somebody is named lea
and for the record
RIKU FUCKING PWNS ALL (cept ven and roxas)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Riku is not a Nobody. Axel's Somebody's name has already been revealed, and it's NOT Riku.

Also; Axel would win.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Riku. He made quick work of Roxas, I don't see why it would be too much harder to do something similar to Axel.

Riku never had a Heartless, thus no Nobody, because Ansem SoD was making use of his Body and Soul. It'd love to see your logic for just why Riku would be Axel's 'somebody', because there really isn't any supporting evidence of it. In fact, now that Days has been released, there is in fact contradictory evidence, that being Axel's former name. But I'll hear you out as to why you think otherwise.

State

Awards
Riku and Axel in a battle would last forever. How about you all contribute to the battle of Nobody master vs his Nobody. Yes Axel is Riku's nobody if you haven't figured it out already.
it wouldn't last forever. nobody master? that's a new term. axel isn't riku's nobody, mr. ansem. no? seriously? i though his nobody was that guy in traverse that was the shop owner. :/
you know his age is 11 right?
might wanna lower down the cussing and shi-stuff

do you or we really know that's his age?
cursing is allowed up to the point that it doesn't become offensive.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
it wouldn't last forever. nobody master? that's a new term. axel isn't riku's nobody, mr. ansem. no? seriously? i though his nobody was that guy in traverse that was the shop owner. :/

do you or we really know that's his age?
cursing is allowed up to the point that it doesn't become offensive.
still its considered flamming witch is a one way ban .

K

kingdomfighter5

Seriously If you were kidding than there was no reason to post that part. I suggest you should have left the thread to sayl, If Axel and Riku were to fight then who would win. But Riku would win even though I don't like it. Roxas is stronger than Axel and Riku beat Roxas once he gave into the darkness. Therefore Riku wins.

State

Awards
I was kidding soooooooooo STFU

stand in front of a wall inside your house, stare veeery deeply at it and smack your head until you begin to bleed. then tell us, who won the fight? you or the wall?

Nami

usually not funny
Once decided, continue to do it. If you ever wake up, continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back