• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku VS sora 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You wanna know my reasoning as to why Sora will kick Riku's ass?

BECAUSE WE'RE PLAYING AS SORA AND ANY FIGHT WITH RIKU, SORA WILL HAVE TO WIN IN ORDER TO PROGRESS THROUGH THE GAME, DUMBASSES, SORA'S GOING TO OWN RIKU LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
TheMuffinMan said:
You wanna know my reasoning as to why Sora will kick Riku's ass?

BECAUSE WE'RE PLAYING AS SORA AND ANY FIGHT WITH RIKU, SORA WILL HAVE TO WIN IN ORDER TO PROGRESS THROUGH THE GAME, DUMBASSES, SORA'S GOING TO OWN RIKU LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES
not really, remember the EM match sora didn't own him matter of fact sora worked his @$$ off and barely scratched him and thats how the match against riku is probably going to be(you win and then he disappears or some sh!t)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Even Riku admits that he can't beat Sora.

Riku talking to Ansem at the end of KH: COM:

Riku: I used all the power you had and I still lsot to Sora, i'm not impressed by your power

And Riku got his ass beat down into the ground many times before when Sora was new with the Keyblade, now that he's got all this awesome new power and abilities, he's going to own Riku even harder

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
TheMuffinMan said:
Even Riku admits that he can't beat Sora.

Riku talking to Ansem at the end of KH: COM:

Riku: I used all the power you had and I still lsot to Sora, i'm not impressed by your power

And Riku got his ass beat down into the ground many times before when Sora was new with the Keyblade, now that he's got all this awesome new power and abilities, he's going to own Riku even harder
No he's not riku has 4 times as much power as before and all that quote is saying in kh1 even with ansem's power he couldn't defeat sora

the only way sora can even try to reach riku's power now is the drive forms

riku has darkness and light
sora only has light

sure in kh1 sora was way better than riku
but in CoM riku was way better than sora
and in kh2 im sure riku will be better than sora

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Riku has 4 times as much power? Says who?

Sora hasn't grown in power? Says who?

Sora is only powerful if he drives? Says who?

All you're stating is your own opinions. Who says that Riku was more powerful than Sora in COM? Marluxia and Lexeaus were equal in power, Sora was able to defeat Marluxia, Riku almost died killing Lexeaus.

Both of them fought Riku-Replica, Sora had no problem and was prctically able to make him join his Side, Riku defeated him forever when R-R had a spaz attack over wanting to be real.

Overall in COM, they seemed equal

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
All you're stating is your own opinions. Who says that Riku was more powerful than Sora in COM? Marluxia and Lexeaus were equal in power, Sora was able to defeat Marluxia, Riku almost died killing Lexeaus.

Both of them fought Riku-Replica, Sora had no problem and was prctically able to make him join his Side, Riku defeated him forever when R-R had a spaz attack over wanting to be real.

Overall in COM, they seemed equal
marluxia was sora's final boss in CoM, lexeaus wasn't. sora fought riku replica before he got juiced up on zexion juice, riku fought him after. riku was stronger than sora in CoM
Sora is only powerful if he drives? Says who?
i never said that once
Sora hasn't grown in power? Says who?
neither did i say that.............sure he grew in power but not as much as riku
Riku has 4 times as much power? Says who?
thats just my opinion
and your just stating your opinion................so why argue about it...........there is no point other than making ourselves look like n00bs.........the game comes out in like 9 or 8 days so we'll just see

yuna:)

Really, I think it's a test. (my opinion ppls) Riku may say somethin' like this,

Show me what you've learned Sora!!

What?!?!?!

Or...Riku could be the 13TH MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!

not possible of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back