• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsora5X

Did anyone notice in the first scan that is translated into english on the khinsider main page. The one where it shows ven talking to someone on destiny islands shore, the person who he is talking to the shadow is a shadow of riku.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's unknown who the shadow is.

And I can't wait for this debate to start again.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I always found it humorous how everyone always gets so riled up discussing a shadow, of all things...

Eh, I have no clue who that could possibly be.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It can't be Riku. Riku is five there. unless it's at that time of the day where the shadow is longer than the person. I believe it's Aqua and that was her first scan in the game:)

Kairy

i do have to say though it might be terra because the shadow has that arm think like terra just sayin-- and its not riku--hes 5

Xsora5X said:
Did anyone notice in the first scan that is translated into english on the khinsider main page. The one where it shows ven talking to someone on destiny islands shore, the person who he is talking to the shadow is a shadow of riku.

Care to explain?

Morningstar said:
It's unknown who the shadow is.

And I can't wait for this debate to start again.

HadesDragon said:
I always found it humorous how everyone always gets so riled up discussing a shadow, of all things...

True, we don't have any solid facts, so it's pure speculation, so any thoughts guys?

Kairy

yeah i never really understood why its that important lol but i guess it just is one more frekkin thing for us to guess at

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
this is getting old but here goes-_-:

riku-because the position of the sun determines how big a shadow gets, so it could be riku with a distorted shadow

terra-just because thats all we see in scans

aqua-because the body structure is similar to a females and we still havent seen what attire she has

DS-it could be a flash back if the DS was really a friend of vens in the past

now going off of what ven is saying in the scan, it could really be either of them but riku's doesnt seem right for the conversation

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i do have to say though it might be terra because the shadow has that arm think like terra just sayin-- and its not riku--hes 5

Okay, thatnks for pointing out what was previously said. We've seen Terra's attire. It's not Terra. So that leaves only Aqua, unless there are other new characters that have yet to be shown.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It can't be Riku. Even though the shadow is stretched, it is too tall for it to be Riku, he would have been around three at the time.

It will most likely be Aqua, or someone completely new, but definately NOT Riku.

~khfan~

Watch it be someone crazy like Xemnas. haha (even though that's not even possible) lol There's no way to know until it comes out. but I guess there isn't really anything else to talk about. so oh well... I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone we don't expect, though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The shadow is obviously Pete! dur!.. Pete 10 years ago before he went into his depression which led to binge eating which led to his obesity.... no one knows for sure ^^ so i could be right =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back