• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

........ riku's healing SUCKS !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2009

Who's idea was to put ridiccilous healing system to riku. IM ****ING PISSED OFFFFFF -.- And there's many other stupid things in Riku, for example: I lost cards sometimes and sometimes i get new shitty cards which replace them -.- Like, i was fighting Vexen, and after that i had only FIVE (5) fking cards. And then i got like hundred 1 cards..... I'm stuck in hades because everytime i get that mickey healing card, HE BREAKS IT !"!!! It would be better if WHEN you got new mickey card it would be like 7, 8 or 9. I WANT TO THROW THIS SHITTY COMPUTER TO THE WALL...... and PLUS, u can't customize ur own card deck.. seriously: WHAT THE FKC is this ??!!!!!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
thats the point dude,making the riku gamplay harder than sora's,to put more challenge in the game,do you want an easy game or what??,besides have you got the dark mode already??in dark mode things are easier and you can make sleights,i found the riku gameplay awesome

Darkness2009

Yeah, dark mode is awesome and now im on basement number five, i think. But i still think that they could give us better cure system but just make all the bosses harder. And please answer what's wrong with my cards, they're changing all the time. And sorry my flaming i was pissed off -.-

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
there is nothing to be sorry for,you werent flaming anyone,you just were mad at the game.The card changing..get used to it,your deck is gonna change everytime you leave a world,everytime you enter a new world,look at the new deck they give you and make strategies with it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Deal with it. Riku's game is so simple, idk how people could think it's hard. It's so easy

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i didnt even notice that you couldnt heal with riku, i just kicked heartless tail lol
yes you can,king mickey's card heals you,anyway once you get used to the deck changing,everything is ok..oh and be sure to stock cards in battle,that way your dark points will go up faster and youll reach dark mode in the blink of an eye and about losing the first card of evry stock,dont even worry about it,king myckey's card is a multi-purpose card,it stunts,deals damage,heals you,refills the cards that you lose in the combos,seriously i cant find any bad thing about riku's gameplay

A

Azrael

Yeah, dark mode is awesome and now im on basement number five, i think. But i still think that they could give us better cure system but just make all the bosses harder. And please answer what's wrong with my cards, they're changing all the time. And sorry my flaming i was pissed off -.-

Wah. Wah. :cry:

If you're having difficulty beating Reverse/Rebirth, I am absolutely shocked you could beat Sora's story which in terms of gameplay is much more difficult.

Each world that Riku steps in, his deck changes. Get used to it.

Darkness2009

I know how can i heal with Riku, but everytime when i need mickey cards, i dont get them. And when i don't need them, they're spamming from the sky.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I liked it. Made Riku's story a challenge. Except I needed it alot on Repliku and SoD I was like "Dammit, Riku have normal magic like Sora D:"

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
yes you can,king mickey's card heals you,anyway once you get used to the deck changing,everything is ok..oh and be sure to stock cards in battle,that way your dark points will go up faster and youll reach dark mode in the blink of an eye and about losing the first card of evry stock,dont even worry about it,king myckey's card is a multi-purpose card,it stunts,deals damage,heals you,refills the cards that you lose in the combos,seriously i cant find any bad thing about riku's gameplay

I never used the Micky cards for some reason. I think i did once by accedent but oh well i say if i die....im tryin again, brsides if i needed to heal i would open a save room or attack things til health orbs poppoed out ^^

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I never used the Micky cards for some reason. I think i did once by accedent but oh well i say if i die....im tryin again, brsides if i needed to heal i would open a save room or attack things til health orbs poppoed out ^^
yeah,to tell the truth i was always in dark mode kicking butts so i didnt even bother to whine about rikus gameplay

Darkness2009

I know that dark mode is great fun but i'm having trouble in riku battle in traverse town. It takes too long to get dark mode and he is really tough opponent ! Any tips ? And my deck sucks.. -.-

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I know that dark mode is great fun but i'm having trouble in riku battle in traverse town. It takes too long to get dark mode and he is really tough opponent ! Any tips ? And my deck sucks.. -.-

Oh yeah i had a hella hard time on him as well. Well you wanna train and level up a bit more, maybe get more HP and AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back