• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry, what I was trying to say is, that Nobodies must be born in an inbetween realm. They are almost always born in Twilight Town though, to be more specific. So yes you are correct and, sorry for the missunderstanding.

A

Audo

All of the Nobodies except for Namine and, maybe Xion are born in Twilight Town.
Wow... that's a big claim that has absolutely no backing.
The only birthplaces we know for each Nobody is Twilight Town for Roxas and Castle Oblivion for Nami. We don't know about where the others were born, so saying they were all born in Twilight Town would be false and misleading.

Radon

mofo
nomura was asked something like this in another report. i will try and find it in audos interveiw archive

royaljminnis

so im pretty sure this has been repeated but I guess the room of awakening and the room of sleep give way to the analogous term/title birth by sleep. Also I wonder if xion WAS born,found, etc in the room of awakening what could be born in the room of sleep?

A

Audo

Nothing has to be born in the Room of Sleep. The room of sleep was something constructed by Xemnas anyway, the RoA was something that wasn't built by him. So, I assume that would mean it would have different properties.

royaljminnis

Nothing has to be born in the Room of Sleep. The room of sleep was something constructed by Xemnas anyway, the RoA was something that wasn't built by him. So, I assume that would mean it would have different properties.

Yea your SOOO right nothing HAS to be born there but I still wonder what could be born,made,created, or whatever don't you? I mean it was created for some purpose. I don't even want to pretend like I know what that purpose was or is cause I don't but I would like to imagine that it doesn't just have one purpose so I'm asking what you think could be born there? Out of curiosity and the shared understanding that you or otheres may want to inquire what could be born there to without creating another thread.

A

Audo

It would be impossible for a Nobody to ever be born there, I know that.

royaljminnis

It would be impossible for a Nobody to ever be born there, I know that.

Oh snaps for reals like how come? lols see its good to ask questions I didn't know a nobody couldn't be born there. Like does the room some sort of properties that prevents that from occuring?

A

Audo

It would be impossible for a Nobody to be born in the RoS because the RoS is in RG which isn't a world in the in-between realm. Nobodies can only be born in in-between worlds such as Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion and TWTNW

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Out of curiosity, where in RG? I'm guessing closer to the realm of darkness?

A

Audo

Where in RG? At the very depths of the laboratory underneath the castle...

A

Audo

It's a light Realm world... Meaning it isn't close to the realm of darkness at all.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Oh. I figured it was a world of darkness considering it's close to The End of The World. But, I'm not even sure if that's a dark world. (Though it'd be a bit dreary to be considered a light world.

A

Audo

Just because it's close to it on the game's map doesn't necessarily mean it is close to it in reality.

DarkSoldier85

Out of curiosity and the shared understanding that you or otheres may want to inquire what could be born there to without creating another thread.

It is possible that nothing was really born there, but the purpose of the Room of Sleep was for Xemnas to search through his memories (BbS).

royaljminnis

Wait so the ROS is located on TWTNW but its not really there? or is it like a dimensional nexus or something?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
In the new Famitsu scans, there is a picture of Saix and Axel talking. Saix says, "...the concealed room, the place Xion was born---".

Xemnas has control of the Room of Sleep and in the scene between Xigbar and Zexion in KH2FM, Xigbar refers to the "other room", or the "Room of Awakening". It is possible that Xion was born in this room and that is the reason that Xemnas is searching for it.

i was thinking it would be in the same room sora was asleep in, but whatever...

i'm not sure,

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It is possible that nothing was really born there, but the purpose of the Room of Sleep was for Xemnas to search through his memories (BbS).

We don't know what Xemnas does in the Room of Sleep. I don't think it would be to search through his memories though.

Wait so the ROS is located on TWTNW but its not really there? or is it like a dimensional nexus or something?

No, the Room of Sleep is located in Radiant Garden in Ansem the Wise's, deep underground under the Computer Lab.

i was thinking it would be in the same room sora was asleep in, but whatever...

i'm not sure,

Sora wasn't asleep in a concealed room. It had a door that you walked throught at the end of Chain of Memories. The Pod Room in Twilight Town also wasn't concealed, it also had a door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back