• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Root for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsoon

You sure have a ton of time on your hands. No offense but i don't think you'll make it... with college and all lol.

moonslash1718

im tryin to make 100 on destiny islands but im away from my ps2 so i haven't played for ever but i think im like 26 now....i think....a whole crap load more to go lol. gl

Heartless1990

LightoftheDark said:
What's the point of levelling up to Level 100 on the Destiny Islands? It's just tedious and has no actual value. Why do you do it? I always just train to Level 20, then leave.

there is no point. It tests patience and stamina...like yoga -_-.

Anyways, getting stronger makes the rest of the game more interesting to watch all you defeat surrender to oblivion.

Darkness Reigns

wow. thre most xp you can get from destiny islands is 5 which is from riku. i wouldn;t bother getting up to 100 because it takes A LOT of xp to get from 99 to 100 let alone even 29 to 30 by 5 xp per battle. or you can do the 3 on one battle but still go for it if you want to. you can always get tech points from wakka by hitting the ball back or from tidus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back