• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas has a heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

I have a theory about Roxas having a heart.

When Sora became a Heartless, he wasn't one for very long (and was probably the first person to revert from Heartless to human). Sora said something about how he was forgetting things over time. This may have been his soul transferring to his Nobody. But when he became a human again, that process stopped, leaving his Nobody's memory incomplete. His heart had no time to transfer either, meaning that Roxas would also have a heart. This would allow him to use the keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion, both forms of the Kingdom Key made from memories of Sora's friends. Had Sora become a Heartless completely, Roxas would not have been able to use the keyblade (only people with strong hearts can wield the keyblade).

Flame me, tell me what you think, or whatever you want to do.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
His heart had no time to transfer either, meaning that Roxas would also have a heart.

That makes no sense. The heart does not go to the Nobody whatsoever. It goes to Kingdom Hearts.

Apollo

Silver Member
I have a theory about Roxas having a heart.

When Sora became a Heartless, he wasn't one for very long (and was probably the first person to revert from Heartless to human). Sora said something about how he was forgetting things over time. This may have been his soul transferring to his Nobody. But when he became a human again, that process stopped, leaving his Nobody's memory incomplete. His heart had no time to transfer either, meaning that Roxas would also have a heart. This would allow him to use the keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion, both forms of the Kingdom Key made from memories of Sora's friends. Had Sora become a Heartless completely, Roxas would not have been able to use the keyblade (only people with strong hearts can wield the keyblade).

Flame me, tell me what you think, or whatever you want to do.

Did you play KH2??? It says right in the game over and over that nobodys do not have hearts. They may pretend they do but they don't. The heart goes to the kingdom hearts not to the nobody.

X

xsmileysmileyx

i think you might be caughting on to sumthing with this one.
:thumbsup:

DarkSoldier85

Ok. roxas hasa no heart. Nobodies don't have hearts. Simple as that!:closedeyes:

Watch the secret scenes from KH2FM. Axel says to Roxas, "You have a heart, don't you? But me and Namine don't..."

And what i meant by the heart transferring was that it goes from the body to the Heartless.

Apollo

Silver Member
Watch the secret scenes from KH2FM. Axel says to Roxas, "You have a heart, don't you? But me and Namine don't..."

Once again nobodys may seem like they have hearts but they don't! Honestly did you play KH2? It is a proven fact from the games that nobodies don't have hearts!

DarkSoldier85

I've played and beaten every single KH game released, so don't talk to me about playing the games.

Roxas also said during the Riku vs. Roxas scene, "My heart belongs to me!"

Ansem the Wise said in one of his secret reports that Roxas was a very unusual Nobody.

I'm not talking about a normal Nobody here. I'm talking about Roxas (A VERY UNUSUAL NOBODY).

Apollo

Silver Member
I've played and beaten every single KH game released, so don't talk to me about playing the games.

Roxas also said during the Riku vs. Roxas scene, "My heart belongs to me!"

Ansem the Wise said in one of his secret reports that Roxas was a very unusual Nobody.

I'm not talking about a normal Nobody here. I'm talking about Roxas (A VERY UNUSUAL NOBODY).

so he still does not have a heart... What is unusual about him is the keyblade, the fact he was born away from Sora, and possible the fact he looks like Ven.

He does not have a heart! It says in the game! Or did you skip all the scenes in the game?

DarkSoldier85

Only people with a heart can use the keyblade. Roxas would have to have a heart to use the keyblade.

gotegenks

maybe roxas isn't a nobody?

just a being that separated from sora mistaken to be a nobody because he separated from sora during an instance in which he should have become a heartless,

sora could have had vens heart inside him, and when he unlocked his heart and kairis heart yada yada, sora became somewhat of a heartless (not going into details there) but roxas who was supposed to be a nobody, instead actually had a heart, vens heart.

so roxas is pretty much ven but due to his near death experience, perhaps in the trailer fight, he had amnesia, and because he came from sora, he had vague memories from sora and because it was still soras body and soul, he used oathkeeper and oblivion.

im probably gonna post a thread with this, anyways...

(flameproof sweatervest, READY!)

FLAME AWAY! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back