• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' having a heart connects to Xehanort's memories:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

Ven and Aqua are hurt so badly in the fight that they are almost not existing anymore (for a lack of better words) They become the lost two because they’re almost dead. This has been inflicted by Xehanort. The surviving one, Terra, becomes their avenger and hates Xehanort for the fact that he almost killed his companions.

“Master Xehanort’s Avenger, his name is Terra.”
“Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two.”

Ven was near death after the battle and was then sealed into a boys pure heart (Sora’s) to be able to survive. When sora changed into a heartless, this part in his heart was awakened and a nobody SHOULD have been created, yet this freed Ven from Sora’s heart and Ven became the nobody created in this process. Because he isn’t technically a real nobody, he still has his heart from when he was still alive.

In this way, Roxas’ having a heart connects to Xehanort’s memories.

And now, Xemnas wants to know how a nobody was able to have a heart and he wants to know the secret....

Anyway, this is just something quick that popped into my mind so it might be full of mistakes!

Avenger: someone who takes vengeance
Avenge: to take vengeance or exact satisfaction for: to avenge a grave insult.
to take vengeance on behalf of: He avenged his brother. (this example is just a coincidence lol)

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

I agree but, how does that relate to xehanort's memories again? ^^;

KeybladeK 35

Ven was near death after the battle and was then sealed into a boys pure heart (Sora’s) to be able to survive. When sora changed into a heartless, this part in his heart was awakened and a nobody SHOULD have been created, yet this freed Ven from Sora’s heart and Ven became the nobody created in this process. Because he isn’t technically a real nobody, he still has his heart from when he was still alive.

QUOTE]

Wow! that's a good interesting point right there, that could bring some relation to three, if you know what I mean

Bryantjj

I agree but, how does that relate to xehanort's memories again? ^^;

Well, Ven is obviously in Xehanort's memories. And Tetsuya said Roxas' having a heart connects to Xemnas. And since Roxas' having a heart connects to Ven... You get the point?

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Good theory makes alot more sense than mine *throws away "King Wolfe's crazy book or hair-brained theories"* lol

V

V.A.T.13

Well, Ven is obviously in Xehanort's memories. And Tetsuya said Roxas' having a heart connects to Xemnas. And since Roxas' having a heart connects to Ven... You get the point?

Ah. It took me a few seconds but now I get what your saying.

.DiZ.

i thought Roxas didnt have a heart cuz hes a nobody... and nobodies dont have hearts... right?

V

V.A.T.13

^ in FM+ axel talks about about roxas having one, and namine says the same thing.

Ishin

^ in FM+ axel talks about about roxas having one, and namine says the same thing.

Roxas has a heart because he currently holds all the memories that were sora's.
He basically is sora for a short period of time, in a kinda shizofrenic way anyway.
Maybe it's because sora is the true bearer of the keyblade, (kingdom key, he's the only bearer. it doesn't say kingdom for nothing youknow ).

Since sora's heart is so strong, it affects other people, when kairi 'called' heartless sora back into normal sora their hearts bonded even stronger.

kairi goes heartless too -> namine and roxas are born.
Namine has the power to change the people surrounding sora because of the bond that kaira and sora have.
Roxas is sora's nobody and is able to wield the keyblade(s).

Axel got a heart because ( sort of anyway ) his pressence with sora/roxas influenced his being, it changed, became more humane.

Also Ven is not roxas. So there goes your theorie about ven being sora's nobody, since roxas is his nobody, and nomura said that ven wasn't roxas at all, but did have some bond with him and sora.

*edit* Btw, the condition in which sora and roxas 'merged' might have to do something with it all..
Since :
At first roxas is unwillingly / forced to merge back with sora

later on in the game riku mentiones that roxas was searching for sora, and how much of a difference it might have made if they just met, face to face. Sora keeps having regret that he wasn't able to meet roxas. ( even though later in the game it seems they merge willingly *at the final boss* ) */edit*/ramble*

Ishin

Even though this is so of-topic o_O .. there's this button which resembles a mountain+sun .. click it. and you get prompted for an url.

Also you could just [ img ] url here [ / img ]

I

Inuyashigan

he also sed that roxas looking like ven is a plot spoiler. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back