• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku 24

i dont know if this has been posted before but...
You know how some people say roxas has a heart? well that would be phisicaly impossible due to the fact that if he did have a heart, he would be a whole being, and that would make him a whole sh*tload more useful than sora.

So what do you think? am i right?

soraaxel

Well in kh2, DIZ says ''Namine's encounter with roxas put HIS HEART in contact with kairis. And that in turn affected sora.'' But I'm not sure if HIS HEART is refering to sora or roxas.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont know if this has been posted before but...
You know how some people say roxas has a heart? well that would be phisicaly impossible due to the fact that if he did have a heart, he would be a whole being, and that would make him a whole sh*tload more useful than sora.

So what do you think? am i right?

How exactly does would having a heart make him more useful than Sora?

yeah that is correct. its obviose common sence though

Common sense and JRPGs rarely mix well at all.

But Roxas is not Ven(and I'm not saying anyone thinks that just don't want to hear it again).

But by bringing it up, you hear it again, so...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Technically both, since Roxas and Sora are the same person.

But Roxas had half a heart or something? He wasn't whole, but could feel.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Tut tut...

We all know Roxas is a "special" nobody. He's unlike any others. Some claim it has somthing to do with the events during BBS. We aren't sure yet.
But yes Roxas does in fact have a heart...
Here's the video to prove it...
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
I know they seem a bit confused about it during the clip but it's clear as day that there's a secret to Nobodies we don't fully understand which we'll probably learn more about during 358.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Tut tut...

We all know Roxas is a "special" nobody. He's unlike any others. Some claim it has somthing to do with the events during BBS. We aren't sure yet.
But yes Roxas does in fact have a heart...
Here's the video to prove it...
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
I know they seem a bit confused about it during the clip but it's clear as day that there's a secret to Nobodies we don't fully understand which we'll probably learn more about during 358.

I don't have access to youtube.

Doesn't that clip say

"You really do have a heart, don't you?"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's well known that Roxas is a special Nobody already.
Maybe because Sora was alive while Roxas was too, Roxas using Sora's Keyblade powers (or just because Sora was alive) made Sora's emotion-capability rub off on him.

Detronilizer

Scenario Mysteries Interview said:
Question: In the additional event "Farewell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?

Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well. It's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

So yes, more than likely, this will be explained in both BBS and 358/2 Days.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
what is common sence is that roxas would be more useful than sora if he had a heart

Once again, how would that make him more useful than Sora? If you are going to try to have this type of topic, at least attempt to provide some decent examples. Otherwise, you are just wasting our time.

big don mega

well, roxas can duel weild whenever. sora can only duel wield for about a minute or 2 every 5-10 minutes. but then again roxas is still more useful than sora without the heart because "he has more homies to have his back if shit gets poppin" for lack of better term

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Define "usefulness" for us, please. Do you mean as in, more powerful?

Also, KHV is correct. Since has KH made any sense?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
well, roxas can duel weild whenever. sora can only duel wield for about a minute or 2 every 5-10 minutes. but then again roxas is still more useful than sora without the heart because "he has more homies to have his back if shit gets poppin" for lack of better term

What? You honestly make no sense at all. Roxas is just better than Sora when it come to dual-wielding; that has nothing to do with whether or not he has a heart. Same goes for his "homies" and "poppin' shit."

Actually, disregard that part about the dual-wielding. The only reason Sora can only do that for a limited amount of time is because that is part of the game's mechanics.

Define "usefulness" for us, please. Do you mean as in, more powerful?

Still, if that is what he means, how would that make him more powerful? Last I checked, that would just make him whole again.

This is why I tend to stay away from this section. Alas, I am a section moderator here, so...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Meh, he might be an adept to Xemnianity, which states that hearts are the source of all power.

Personally, I don't adopt philosophies from a psychopathic nutjob who talks to inanimate objects (see: Aqua's armor). :3

This is why I tend to stay away from this section. Alas, I am a section moderator here, so...

>: It's your fault for being so awesome.

Oh and uh

Actually, disregard that part about the dual-wielding.The only reason Sora can only do that for a limited amount of time is because that is part of the game's mechanics.

Well, actually...

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This is can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice

Yeah, don't ask me how he's gonna make that work.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Meh, he might be an adept to Xemnianity, which states that hearts are the source of all power.

You make up that term just now? I'm impressed.

>: It's your fault for being so awesome.

lol

Oh and uh

Well, actually...

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This is can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice

Yeah, don't ask me how he's gonna make that work.

How does that tie in to my gameplay mechanics bit though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back