• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ROYALSTORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious

Title: ROYALSTORY

Plot:
It is nearing the end of a three-year battle that has been wagin between two neighbouring kingdoms in which the king of the victorious nation will seize complete control of both kingdoms and the loser must leave forever, bringing in a new age of peace.

Cyrus, the leader of North Nova, feels that the battle has gone on long enough and goes to confront Kleon, the king of South Nova, head-on. After their battle, Cyrus is victorious and Kleon leaves gallantly.

A year later, Cyrus, the new king of Nova, gets a message from Kleon inviting him to a newly developed which he is an important member of. When Cyrus arrives, he is ambushed by a mysterious group known as the Shadow Allaince and is held prisoner is a land where elements are power - power to awaken a sleeping giant, that is.His mission now is to destroy the seals that are giving the 'sleeping giant' power before it is too strong to stop. And also bring the truth out of the true intentions of the Shadow Alliance - truths that anybody who is not the leader is oblivious to.

* There's a lot more I have, but I wanna see what you think of this.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
This should be in the Sign-Ups section, I think, because that's where you put your RP ideas and then people post their forms so they can join. This section is where you put RPs that are canon, meaning the ideas aren't made by you. For example, Kingdom Hearts RPs go here. You should repost this in the Sign-Ups section, then when people join, you post the actual RP in the Original RPs sections, because this is an idea you've made, right?
:)

Tenacious

This should be in the Sign-Ups section, I think, because that's where you put your RP ideas and then people post their forms so they can join. This section is where you put RPs that are canon, meaning the ideas aren't made by you. For example, Kingdom Hearts RPs go here. You should repost this in the Sign-Ups section, then when people join, you post the actual RP in the Original RPs sections, because this is an idea you've made, right?
:)

Yeah, it's my idea.

I only put it here cuz it said 'Original RPGs' so I thought it would be fanmade RPGs only. So yeah, move this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back