• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Battle: ME versus anyone who want's a go!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

After Thought

OOC: Okay...wait... before I post... you do realize that by allowing him to do this, you basically give in to the attack, meaning I have free reign to make it do whatever I want. It is my attack after all. It is perfectly legal too, because you accepted it.

Thought I would give you that fair warning.

A

After Thought

OOC: Actually, I have thought of that! I have six possibilities written down right here on a piece of paper. I am going to roll a dice, and whatever number I get, is what will happen. Just for the record, these are the six (They are NOT in this order):

1. Your world collapses, destroying us with it.
2. We all turn into moose (yes... it can happen)
3. You die
4. I die
5. This universe collapses
6. It rains squirrels

Eh, I have to go for now. I will edit THIS post with my attack and the outcome. Ciao.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Tell you what, LDJ, if trust is an issue, or occurences, you can each agree on the six possible outcomes and I will roll the die for you. I'll tell After Thought which outcome occured and he can write a post from there. Don't forget your battle with me by the way. I posted in it two nights ago.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
I'll agree to that, make's the whole fight a lot more interesting to be honest, though i'm regretting walking underneath that ladder this morning now. lol. As for our fight Morph, i haven't forgotten, just not had the time to write a proper post lately though i'll post omething within in the next day.

M

Mitsukai

Hmm... Its still not entirely random... But I'll go with it if Morph will be the one to roll the dice. If it was up to me I'd have 21 occurences and draw them from a hat... But thats just because I like the number so much.

However, in an RP battle, I thought I remembered hearing LoC say something about not being able to use an RP character anymore once they die... Or does some kind of agreement have to be made at the beginning of the battle first?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
<.< I could just have Ukiah bring him back...>.> Waiting for After Thought to give his confirmation before I roll the die. God he's so slow! *wink wink.*

A

After Thought

OOC: Haha....you are a funny one, Mr. Morpheaus. -cough- Tommy -cough- Anyway... I agree to that. It seems fair. Go on.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Your opponent has been made aware of the roll and should be writing a post soon enough. Told you he was slow.

A

After Thought

OOC: I am here. Yay.

IC:

Slowly, Nicholas gave a grin, as he initiated the spell, into it's balance of shifts and stages. It seemed that time itself was no longer around them, no longer in meaning to this fight, into relation of this spell, one of the wildest and most dangerous ever created in the entirety of the Omniverse.

The intergrated spell seemed to seap through the binds and tethers of reality, integrating with the fabric that made up it's solidity... or lack there of, in this case. It intwined and molded over the fabric, as almost a potter would refire his work to reshape it into another creation. In this case, it was reality, and their very existance.

Nicholas just stood there, smiling as he waved good-bye to Dusk... when the dust cleared, they would indeed see whom was the winner. The air around them seemed to be brightening... until all was a blinding white force, that commanded you almost subconsciously to try and shut your eyes as tight as you could. Reality almost seemed to be falling apart.

Then it all went quiet.

Suddenly, things died down...as the intense white hot light seemed to vanish slowly, as a fog being gently breathed away by the morning gusts. The city was still standing, amazingly. That, in itself however, made news of one possibility being ruled out. The world was not destroyed and neither was the city. This indeed cut down upon the possibilities...

"Muuaahhh"

Nicholas looked up as he tried to mouth the word "shit". However, he found that noise coming from himself. He looked around, to find he was on all fours... along with Dusk, and all the other inhabitants of this city, and more than likely, this world. He looked up, seeing planes fall from the sky, crashing and burning, causing destruction, as he heard the distant sounds of crashes, of cars and trucks colliding and boats trying to dock.

They had all been turned into moose.

Nicholas couldn't help but chuckle to himself... if chuckling was a possibility. He shook his head as he look up and felt those odd, horn-like appendages, that happened to be smooth and almost velvety. He shook his head again, as he managed to send a message to Dusk.

In an odd way... I still win. See, I have Divine DNA in me, meaning that while my form's physical DNA has been transformed into a moose... I still have the ability to turn back. It will indeed be painful... but your world is useless now, as are you... unless you find some way to break free of this spell...fat chance of that though. It is now no more a spell than an integral part of this reality. Your world is wrecked, and your people... no longer people. I win. See you around.

With that, Nicholas turned away, as he was swallowed up in a blue portal, disappearing. The portal closed behind him with a sickening sound of a slurp. Nicholas couldn't help but wonder if indeed, Dusk was still Dusk on the inside...or rather, if he was a full moose... and didn't even conceive what Nicholas had just spoke to him about in his head.

Oh well, that wound be another story completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back