• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rubbish Racing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
The command board was the one I enjoyed most as well. Even if Cinderella is a cheater (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
I didn't even mind the racing game all that much and I found fruitball frustrating but not outright hated. The only one that I actually disliked was icecream beat, I tread even coming to the one-time mandatory play of it in the story.
lol peter pan cheats, too. :D
Icecream beat is probably my favorite minigame D:
what annoyed me the most there was that out of the five songs there was one that had a much slower pace than the others (I think it was Destiny Islands) so I missed very often because I was attuned to the faster pace of the other songs.
omg me too! It was only slow on the easier mode though, on master it was really fast, and kinda weird how they did it. Listening to the music at the same time actually messed me up a little, and I had to turn the volume way down.

CutiePique

Awards
I also don't really see why the BBS mini-games get so much hate. The Command Board can become really addicting and Rumble Racing is fun.
Ice-Cream beat can be annoying at first but it's in the end really a question of practice.
The only one I disliked a bit was Fruit Ball.

Anyways though, the advantage of those mini-games is that if you don't like them, you don't need to pay attention to them except for one story-instance in each scenario.

Pretty much same. I loved the ice cream game, eventually worked at it and liked the racing, and COMMAND BOARD (omg, KH Monopoly<3) was so much fun (I adore that last, enormous board so much). I just never got the hang of fruit-tennis.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I honestly liked all of the BBS minigames, but after you ace them all there is really no reason to go back and replay (except the command board). They were easy once you got the hang of them.

My favorite was definitely Ice Cream Beat (plz don't hurt meeee!). I've always loved rhythm games, and I think that the trickier the rhythm and the more actions you have to take, the easier it gets. For me, the hard was a LOT easier than the easy stuff, cuz I'd get impatient waiting to make the next move on easy. It's the same way with Theatrhythm and DanceDance Revolution. I had trouble on the slow songs, but the fast-paced songs and harder modes are easier. The bane of DDR for me was "Crazy in Love" cuz its so dang slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back