• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ruku or BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BHK or Riku who will be stronger/cooler

• Riku

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • BHK

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

hmm i wonder if bhk is going to be a keyblade master? you know, going around sealing worlds. so far it is nothing but sora. i doubt his role will be like sora's. so what you think would be bhk storyline...note: it is only a question. everyone knows that we have to wait until further info. i am only asking for opinions.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
d_fallen_1 said:
hmm i wonder if bhk is going to be a keyblade master? you know, going around sealing worlds. so far it is nothing but sora. i doubt his role will be like sora's. so what you think would be bhk storyline...note: it is only a question. everyone knows that we have to wait until further info. i am only asking for opinions.
hes probably jus gon fight the Org. cause we seen him fightin both Diz and Axel on 2 separate occasions and we saw him fightin da dusk who r controlld by da Org.

d_fallen_1

yeah i thought so too, consider that the only images we saw were him doing just that. and i truely think the game is not big enough for too keyblade masters.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
d_fallen_1 said:
yeah i thought so too, consider that the only images we saw were him doing just that. and i truely think the game is not big enough for too keyblade masters.
i think da game is gon hav 4 keyblade mastas
mickey-invertd kingdom key
sora-kingdom key
BHK-seen wit oblivion and oathkeepa.......in JF traila is seen wit a keyblade like soras but wit a few differences such as da band is a different color
riku?-if da pattern follows he should get da invertd for of BHK's kingdom key?
dis is wat i think is gon happen but im probably wrong and deers probably a flaw 2 dis dat i cant c right now

d_fallen_1

i too think that all 4 will have keyblades. basedon deep dive, bhk only has one. he gave the oblivion to riku, which makes scenes for the choice of keyblade

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea it kinda does im gon add u 2 my friends/likeable people list if dats aight wit u...........u kinda smart 4 some1 who joind dis month

yea but i think da video itself was supposd 2 symbolize somthin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back