• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rule of rose...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

this game was really fun have any of u played it, i think there should be more games like this and a sequel what du you guys think
B000BX2Q5S.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Rule_Of_Rose_1.jpg

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I've seen a few trailers and vids for this game, and well...its really wierd. I mean totally one of the wiedest games I've seen. The graphics and voice acting is excellent, but the accents get annoying.

As for Brown, he was the best dog design I've ever seen in a game. This game maybe worth getting but I hear the battle system sucks. I wouldnt want to get a game just for the visuals.

I also heard that there's been legal problems with this game in both US and Europe. One of the scenes I saw proves why...the one with which I think was Meg and Diana sitting on the grass. There were a few more.

tooky

I've seen a few trailers and vids for this game, and well...its really wierd. I mean totally one of the wiedest games I've seen. The graphics and voice acting is excellent, but the accents get annoying.

As for Brown, he was the best dog design I've ever seen in a game. This game maybe worth getting but I hear the battle system sucks. I wouldnt want to get a game just for the visuals.

I also heard that there's been legal problems with this game in both US and Europe. One of the scenes I saw proves why...the one with which I think was Meg and Diana sitting on the grass. There were a few more.

this game also has a great storyline the battle system dosnt exactly stink its just that its a girl from england in the 1930's and she isnt exactly prepared to fight...

the scenes arent too bad they are just really weird... this game deserves 4 1/2 stars you should really get it.:thumbsup:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its not being sold in Europe. There was too much abuse and violence in the game or something. Too bad, I really wanted the game.

Apparently all country leaders opposed to selling the game, so they made a stope to the PAL production.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It's actually erotic scenes involving pre-teen girls. Like the two lesbians that I mentioned now, as well as hints from the Mermaid scene.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is so retarded. How can they ban Rule Of Rose for scenes of bullying, where you play the victim, and Canis Canem Edit (where they blantantly just changed the name to get around censorship) not have anyone bat an eyelid when you have the oppurtunity so beat up the smaller children for fun.

CCE encourages bullying a lot more than ROR. And they're the same age cert. so that's no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back