• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUmor about choosing to be good or bad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

I heard a rumor were you could choose between a path of good or a path of evil

I'm not sure if thats true though, if so I would think you would choose between BHK or Sora...

or something like (another rumor) you customize your keyblade using darkness, or light

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think that would happen but maye.... i havent heard anything about it and i do plenty of research but maybe. that would be cool to customiixe ur keyblade to either light or dark or maybe both, lol but its not likely. we have to wait and see.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Something Square could do is if they don't let us play as BHK in the Game do like they did with chain of memories at the end when you started over you could play as Riku you know that wouldn't be a bad idea

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i like playing through the game from a different perspective.. it would be nice to see multiple endings too but then again the forums would go into chaos with different theories

Lupuscurrit said:

I'm not sure if thats true though, if so I would think you would choose between BHK or Sora...

or something like (another rumor) you customize your keyblade using darkness, or light

Why would Sora turn evil?! I mean c'mon he's been a 'peron of good and light the whole time why stop now.

Rose of Irony

so you pick evil. donald and goofy go evil. there's no freakin' way that disney is gonna let their characters become evil. they've always gone for the goody-two-shoes cartoons, not darkness. good idea, but the thread should be closed.

Lupuscurrit

These werent my ideas they were rumors i heard i just wanted to see what people thought about them, can the person who creatd this thread close it?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the most evil donald and goofy will get is wearing costumes in halloween town.. we wont be able to choose which side were on.. unless maybe its possible with BHK but we barely have info on how he'll be played

H

heartwarrior

i dont think they would do that, because sora is the main char and they wouldnt replace him just because of a new game.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lupuscurrit said:

I don't know about the light and dark thing, but I think it's been confirmed that you get to costomise some of your keyblades, I didn't here about costomizing them with lightness, or darkness.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Why would Sora turn evil?! I mean c'mon he's been a 'peron of good and light the whole time why stop now.

he got that by accident riku was supposed to do that but he gave it up when he chose darkness over light

i think that that would be a good idea they should do that becuase i like games where the ending changes by what you choose

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah thats what i was talking about (multiple endings) but thats why the forums would go into chaos.. the story would be split.. and kh3 would be a mass of complexes

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no where did you get that idea?

there was a kotor 2 and it did fine all you have to do is either make two different games

or just made the character have somewhat of a same ending

oblivion seeker

Well, in kh2 there won't only be light and dark, you have to remember twilight. If you can decide to be light or dark, then surely twilight can be a choice. It would be cool but I doubt it. Sora is the warrior of light, he wouldn't go dark. And then there is the fact that the game would have to have different endings. If there is even the slightest chance of a kh3 (which there most definatly is) then there would be total chaos if kh2 had different endings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back