• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor on how the White Form is used.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The white form is an optional form, however, there has been a rumor from netabare (A place where all kh, as well as kh2ch has gotten their main info from that was proven true) has brought up something about the 'Final Form'

The Final Form appears to be burrowing (Or fusing) with the Boy of Mystery, and gives the status of Max HP, Max MP, and Max stats all over. But it consumes really quickly.

Source kh2ch

Murf5891

I dont get how if u prolly dont meet BHK/Roxas until end how do u use this form, because in the scan u se it getting used in the Land of Dragons

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
One can always hope for a New Game+ mode, where you keep your Drives...

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Uh, as people have pointed out before— the game developers can move the characters to any world they want to— if they wanted to put Sora into his Final Form in Land of Dragons, couldn't they. And uh, are we sure that the silver/white form is the Final Form? It could be the other unnamed one.

Relik

Sky Bolt said:
Like I said, always with the great info. Sounds plausable so I'd say it's true. My only problem is, aren't Sora and BHK never supposed to meet?

Has it ever been stated that they never meet. That would be stupid if they never did since they are connected somehow.

God42

It was stated (if I remember correctly?!) that they never meet in Twiligt Town only, I think.

Hybrid Keyblade

I just wanna see how they would drive together if they arent supposed to come too close together or something...and if Sora and BHK are two parts to a whole..and they drived together..they'd be complete..so wouldnt it they just be Complete Sora and not "final" form Sora and then revert to himself and BHK after drive runs out? thats one of my big concerns right now..plus the colors do seem to be Trinity Based, seeing as color of the outfit really doesnt come from the color of the outfit from the person you drive with.

So Sora's clothing being white doesnt necessarily mean that he drives with a white clothed BHK..I say this because wheres the red come from with Goofy? Blue with donald..I can see sorta..he has a blue mage vest thing..but then Red+Blue makes Purple..not Yellow lol.

So..yeah..Cheeseburgers for all.

God42

I wonder, can we wait for a green drive form? Seen to that every else drive had the colors of the trinity marks.

DarkOblivion

I dont get how if u prolly dont meet BHK/Roxas until end how do u use this form, because in the scan u se it getting used in the Land of Dragons

hmmm, maybe they went back, it could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back