• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*rumor* Secretly Leaked!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
This is a RUMOR!!! NOT A THEORY!! REMEMBER!! It has been secretly leaked... so check this and tell me what you think, you can believe it or not, i dun't give but dun't flame me that bad! And yes i posted this before. But since there are new peeps here i just wanted them to see this...

My friend who lives in Japan, Shusaku. Is a great friend of mine, and he used to live in Canada until he moved. But we still keep contact. I asked him to translate the ending, some parts.. and HIS friend is a die heart KH fan and he got some kick ass info..this is what he said..

Musha - the girl looking knight
Joufu- the main knight in the middle
Masurao - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light. They are at the battleground. It is located in the Sacred Place of Light, that is continuously protected from the darkness surrounding them. This is where all of the keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like bringing upper orbs. So when you take one out and put it back in, you are basically bringing up a different keyblade. And when a keyblader sorta 'summons' a keyblade. It appears ready for battle i.e. it magically appears. it comes from the battleground. Therefore, that place is the battleground, where every keychain comes from.. so its a battle of the keyblades i presume. In other words... the Keyblade War.

So i guess, this is all the proof ( or no proof ) he has. What do u guys think?

~Shine.

P.s. Dun't mind his english he is bad at it. :lol:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Golden Shine said:
This is a RUMOR!!! NOT A THEORY!! REMEMBER!! It has been secretly leaked... so check this and tell me what you think, you can believe it or not, i dun't give but dun't flame me that bad! And yes i posted this before. But since there are new peeps here i just wanted them to see this...

My friend who lives in Japan, Shusaku. Is a great friend of mine, and he used to live in Canada until he moved. But we still keep contact. I asked him to translate the ending, some parts.. and HIS friend is a die heart KH fan and he got some kick ass info..this is what he said..

They are the Soldiers of Light. They are at the battleground. It is located in the Sacred Place of Light, that is continuously protected from the darkness surrounding them. This is where all of the keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like bringing upper orbs. So when you take one out and put it back in, you are basically bringing up a different keyblade. And when a keyblader sorta 'summons' a keyblade. It appears ready for battle i.e. it magically appears. it comes from the battleground. Therefore, that place is the battleground, where every keychain comes from.. so its a battle of the keyblades i presume. In other words... the Keyblade War.

~Shine.

I've heard about this rumor before. But it is just a rumor. To tell you the I don't really belive in that. I think those names are just discriptions. Like thoes 3 names may mean something.

Shadukai X

Banned
It sounds very convincing, I'll go with it. At this point, i'm willing to accept any theory regarding KhIII

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
It's convincing. I'll believe it since it's not off the wall. I don't completely place my faith in it though. Then again, I'll believe any theory right now that doesn't sound incredibly stupid.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
as for the names, i dont care for right now cause we know roxas had like 10 names b4 being confirmed

as for the other stuff, its interesting, but we will have to wait

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
So you say they translated it from the ending? What part? Not denying you or anything, but I just wanna know if it is during the Secret Ending or just in the end or something along those lines.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Golden Shine said:

~Shine.

Um... no...
Thats not true...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
'Translated the ending'? There was nothing in the ending to be translated <_<

It's not like there was some big arrows pointing to each knight, and spelling out thier names in japanese, and then paragraphs of japanese explaining wtf was going on >_>

And oddly enough, this rumor was posted a month ago, because it was found on some Japanese forums, and your wording is exactly the same as thiers. So both those forums, and your friends happened to word this all exactly the same? I highly doubt it

Beleiving something just because it sounds convincing and official is rather foolish, it's the same mistake many people made months ago with rumors of Roxas being called kaze, or Siru, or Toby, along with the numerous 'secret drive forms' rumors

On top of this, Nomura is busy with FFXIII at the moment, adn won't be working on a KH3 for a very long time. How can there be leaked information on a game that is barely even on paper yet?

Dark Sephiroth

Nice theory but sorry I think you're kinda wrong, Nomura hasnt got that far to name the 3 knight's and explain the reasoning of all the keyblades and the war, because he's focusing more on FF game and he said himself that he will stop making kh for a while and focus on a new attraction.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
TheMuffinMan said:
'Translated the ending'? There was nothing in the ending to be translated <_<

It's not like there was some big arrows pointing to each knight, and spelling out thier names in japanese, and then paragraphs of japanese explaining wtf was going on >_>

And oddly enough, this rumor was posted a month ago, because it was found on some Japanese forums, and your wording is exactly the same as thiers. So both those forums, and your friends happened to word this all exactly the same? I highly doubt it

Beleiving something just because it sounds convincing and official is rather foolish, it's the same mistake many people made months ago with rumors of Roxas being called kaze, or Siru, or Toby, along with the numerous 'secret drive forms' rumors

On top of this, Nomura is busy with FFXIII at the moment, adn won't be working on a KH3 for a very long time. How can there be leaked information on a game that is barely even on paper yet?

Sorry bro, its a typo, this IS NOT FROM THE ENDING!!! Nomaru asked his peeps to start a base of the story, so some ppl thought of this, and my jap's friend's friend got the info because his dad's girlfriend works in sqaure. And yeh bro i already posted this LONG time ago, i remember the flaming. lolz.

ansemx18

It definately does bring up some good points, so you can consider it more of a theory, but if that is where the sacred light place is, how come that figure that is supposedly Xehanort, walking towards them?

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Golden Shine said:
This is a RUMOR!!! NOT A THEORY!! REMEMBER!! It has been secretly leaked...
That doesn't make any sense. Rumors cant be leaked. Rumors get started outside of Square Enix by fans who have nothing better to do. If it were leaked, then somebody would've actually heard it straight from Square Enix, in which case it would not be a rumor, it would just be fact.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, let's see....your friend who moved to japan, has a friend, who has a dad, who's girlfriend works at Square-Enix and knows the entire main plot to a game that is not even in production, and is only in Nomura's head....

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Nomura is busy now with PS3's FFXIII
I guess we will have to wait for, at least, 2 years for any major news for KHIII..

xeanhort's ghost

Sorry bro, its a typo, this IS NOT FROM THE ENDING!!! Nomaru asked his peeps to start a base of the story, so some ppl thought of this, and my jap's friend's friend got the info because his dad's girlfriend works in sqaure. And yeh bro i already posted this LONG time ago, i remember the flaming. lolz.

you are a lier your friend didn't find this information and you are the second person to copy this i found it and originaly posted it in a thread and on top of that it is a rumor from a japanese forum and i have found out those names are no more than a discription they each describe them and that is what they are calling them like we called roxas BHK until we found out his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back