• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour/PSM3/KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

I KNOW this is somehow old, but this just got my head spinning. I bought PSM3 October 2008 (for those who doesn't know what this is, this is a magazine from portugal that talks about games, mostly, Playstation games) and there's this "Secret Agent-the man who knows too much" section that caught my eyes because it had a picture of KH.

So, all of this to say that this "Secret Agent" said that there were rumours concerning a new KH Game: (I thought he was talking about the three new upcoming titles, but no) Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Wars, I KNOW this has been prooved wrong. But everyone knows that BBS/Coded and Days are THE new games, so why this and why now?! Or this guy is really bad at his job or he does knows too much. He also says that it's a PS3 exclusive...

This is false, right?

Cause if it was true, we would already know, right?

I don't wanna get flammed or anything, I just want an answer

A

Audo

Really bad at his job, lol.
He probably saw one of those fake cover arts for the such a title and decided to pass it as an actuality.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
hm probably not since he had no info to back it up.hey But who knows?

The Enchanted

Totally False.

KH3 or any future KH installments have yet to be confirmed or even begun creation.
Sooo...your magazine is quite the unrealiable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back