• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?'s solved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigvaleheart

You see when Sora fell into darkness his pure side of his heart was lost and also Kairi's creating BHK and Narmine, so him and co need to get to their dark sides and merge back together before they fall into darkness.
And also when the king and Riku were closed behind the door what if Riku's good side and King Mickey's bad side were still in their wagin a war. BHK is fighting the mindless in his demension while Sora fights the HEARTLESS in his. The darkside of people's hearts may seem nice at first, but evantually they fall into darkness.
So the darkside Riku is fighting Sora.
Look at all scans they look simalar just with different costumes.BHk and co are just Sora,Selphie,Tidus, and Wakka's nobodies just like Ansem's nobody Diz.
So thats why Kairi and Namine look simalar and have the same scent, so what do you think?

A

Audo

Um Kairi didnt make BHK or Naminé and i dont tinhk you can be split into Dark and Light making two people. There isnt even proof that can happen.
Also you have to lose your heart to have a shell. Making the Ansem and DiZ tinhg true. the Wakka,Selphie and Tidus tihng is not true. Plus i tinhk it is save to say that shells look exactly like the complete person because shells are the appearance of someone.

Seigvaleheart

Yes I did and I'm sorry if I seem stupid, but thats just what I aws told to post.you can have whatever opinion you have of me, but that doesn't change mine.And once again I'm sorry.

majax4

namine doesn't look like kairi at all. they look alike in COM because there small.

sinharvest_angel

video game fan dont double post its against the rules us the edit button, yeah, im not exactly sure i uderstand, im getting to it... but yeah kairi never created namine or bhk, it has been thought that namie created bhk.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Kairi cant create anything,its not like she's magical.She has no powers.

sinharvest_angel

TheEnigmaticMan said:
Kairi cant create anything,its not like she's magical.She has no powers.
ohh thats definetly not right, tho she cant create anything (well we are not sure yet) she is a princess, and probably has a ton of power

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
You need hearts to wield a Keyblade, & since BHK has keyblades, he's not a nobody. Wakka, Selphie, & Tidus don't have strong enough hearts. Namine is Kairi's "shadow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back