• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

safe place to hide money

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what safe places to hide money?

• under a bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • behind a bookshelf

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • in a empty can of soda

• in a book that no one looks at

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • in a closet,ect

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • under a tv

• inside a fake camera,toy,ect

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • behind a smoke detector

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • in a video game case and it is hidden

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • something else besides these choices

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
im only 12 so no back or anything like that.

my brother is 12 and he has a savings account. no one takes the money from his savings account, and he earns interest. win! heh, my brother has more money than i do. spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.

I was looking for money in my dad's underwear drawer but all I found were condoms... I've been scarred ever since 0_0.

damn that sucks. i remember this one day when my dad suddenly came into my room with a box full of trojan condoms and he gave me this big explanation about them and where he is going to hide them so if he or i wanted to use them, we could.....i swear i couldn't talk for like 3 days.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
.........................ahahahahahaahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your Dad Said That You Could Use Them?!?!?!?!hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
my brother is 12 and he has a savings account. no one takes the money from his savings account, and he earns interest. win! heh, my brother has more money than i do. spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.

damn that sucks. i remember this one day when my dad suddenly came into my room with a box full of trojan condoms and he gave me this big explanation about them and where he is going to hide them so if he or i wanted to use them, we could.....i swear i couldn't talk for like 3 days.

I share your pain.

Back to the chase. I have a drawer filled with old computer stuff, I don't use it or anything and no one else in my family has even bothered checking what's in there- I used to hide my wallet here but now I just leave it on a desk for all to see :) .
Why do you need to hide money so badly? Did you rob a bank?

frisson

Silver Member
Eh, I just copied Light from Death Note and kept it hidden under a reasonably thin plank in my drawer.

Obviously, without the whole safety self-incinerating mechanism. o_O

Isn't destroying money like, illegal?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Now i know this my sound weird..

But if YOUR A GIRL!

then between your boobs. Honastly.. I know people who do this.

Im not lieing.

That would work if....

A) You're big enough. <-< I for one, am not big enough. And I doubt a twelve year old, girl OR boy, is big enough.

B) You had a good bra. And again, you must be big enough.

C) You were always out and there wasn't coins and it was just notes/bills.

D) You don't mind reaching down your shirt to get the money. That's gotta be akward.

In short...why? Just use a wallet or your pocket. x-x Purses are beautiful things as well. I like my pocket, personally. Or the wallet in my purse.

But I think he just doesn't want to worry about little siblings or prying parents. o-o Hence why he's asking where to hide the money. Under the mattress of a bed is good as well. Put the money in one of them ziploc bags and stick it between your mattresses. Assuming you have the whole box-spring thing going on. I think that's what it is...All I know is there's a frame, the box thing, then my mattress that's actually comfy. But it'd work. For younger siblings, mattress may be a little too heavy. And if you stick in on the side near a wall, then it's a little harder to get to. but put it in a bag, don't want there to be a hole in the bottom of the mattress and have the money go in it...that'd stink.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i remember my parents used to steal my money from my piggy bank when i was 3...theyre exuse was it was thier money anyways T-T

if i had to hide money, then i would also copy light from Death Note, and if u dont know, then go to mangavolume.com and read the 4th chapter i believe

R0ad H0g

The best place to put it would be a location that only you could find, but would not be accidentally stumbled over by someone else.

jazz16

Here where i think a good place to hide money. First you cut a slit in you mattress then you just put the money in it,run the mattrest over then put your covers and stuff on the bed.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
good idea jazz16!never thought of that! any more ideas would be very much appreciated! :)

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Get two piggybanks? Keep one where people can see it, with a few coins inside.

Then hide the other (with all your real money in) somewhere else. People will see the first, and think that's all you have. They wouldn't go looking for a second one, would they? ~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back