• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

safe place to hide money

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what safe places to hide money?

• under a bed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • behind a bookshelf

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • in a empty can of soda

• in a book that no one looks at

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • in a closet,ect

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • under a tv

• inside a fake camera,toy,ect

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • behind a smoke detector

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • in a video game case and it is hidden

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • something else besides these choices

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
this is probably in the wrong section but whatever.where is a safe place to hide money in a household?im only 12 so no back or anything like that.please give good suggestions.:thumbup:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Underwear drawer.

I was looking for money in my dad's underwear drawer but all I found were condoms... I've been scarred ever since 0_0.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i feel sorry for you man.....hope you recover from the tragic moment haha

what if i dont have one?well actually i dont......haha

anybody else wanna give some suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
under a bed
Too obvious

behind a bookshelf
Quite obvious, but slightly better

in a empty can of soda
NO! It might get thrown away by mistake.

in a book that no one looks at
Good one, I'd probably go with this.

in a closet,ect
As long as it's at the back, in abox or bag or something, yes.

under a tv
Nope, pain in the ass to move the TV wnever you want money.

inside a fake camera,toy,ect
No, could get thrown away or moved without you knowing.

behind a smoke detector
No, those things are important, don't mess with them.

in a video game case and it is hidden
Only if nobody else eve touches your games.

[ROFLMAO]In a bank you idiot, where else could you possible store your cash anywhere safer? If anything it'd be more of a risk to leave it hidden in your home![/ROFLMAO]

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Err... o_O Well I have siblings who steal my money all the time, so I usually just keep my money with me. T.T; Or, if I Must, probably hide it in the wall. o_O

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I have an alarm clock with a CD player in it (One that's CD tray is like this), but I never use the CD player so I put my money in there and put a CD over it and close the CD tray. No one ever bothers to look in my CD player, and if they do all they see is one of my CDs, so they think nothing of it

Works like a charm, but if I didn't have one of those I'd probably do the book or the game case trick

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Hide it in with your pr0n magazines.

Game case works pretty good as long as no one else touches your games.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
yea no one touches my games........but i need somewhere a really good!!!somewhere that no one would think of

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Well if no one could think of it, you wouldn't be able to come up with it either, eh?

I keep my money (when I have any) in a baseball cap and set it on my shelf. =/ Works for me, but then, there aren't many people who try and steal my money.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay I was reading about this in a magazine.

You take a nine volt battery (if you don't know what those look like, then google it), and you take some pliers/wirecutters and bend down one edge (one of the shorter edges). Then simply pull the top cover off, and empty out the smaller batteries inside. Once the batteries are out, simply roll up your wad of cash and stick it inside the battery case. Slide the top back on, and you could try bending the edge back up, although that will probably not work.

Place your battery in a spot with other battery relayed stuff, and Voila! The Ultimate money hiding spot.

Just be careful you remember which battery you hid the money in.

Or if you're afraid of someone using your battery and figuring it out, or throwing it out, just keep it somewhere in your room where it wouldn't be very conspicuous

AND/OR

If you are hiding it from:

PARENTS- Put the battery somewhere in your room. If you leave it in a drawer with batteries, they might take it. Siblings probably won't use batteries (at least younger ones)

SIBLINGS- In a battery drawer? Or maybe somewhere where it won't be easily taken, but if seen, will not invoke attention.

BURGALUR- (Spelling?)- NOT INSIDE AN ELECTRONIC!!! (The burgular might steal the electronica and than find the money. Maybe in a pile of junklike stuff? Not Junk to be thrown out, but a bunch of miscellaneous items, etc.

OLDER SIBLINGS- Inside some cute little kid toy or something. Or in a pile of things your sibling would never touch.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
It does kind of depend on the money. For instance, taping it to the top of the door would work if 1) it's notes/bills and 2) it's not a lot of notes/bills. Can't be too thick or you may not be able to close the door.

I personally never had a problem with losing money or having people steal it. When I was young I had a glass jack-in-the-box bank. Stick the cash in and you can't get it out unless you open up the stopper. Meaning then that someone strong would have to do it. I'm the oldest of three, so my brother and sister were unable to get into it because well, they weren't strong enough to open it up. And breaking it doens't work..that's too obvious. By the time it broke and the neck came off, I was old enough to start keeping it in a purse. Same time though, my sister and brother don't steal money because they earn it also.

But I'd suggest behind something, like if you have a mirror (girls do) tape it to the back of it. You don't want to end up forgetting where it is, so you almost want it someplace you remember. If it's coins and bills/notes, you want to find like a hollow case of sorts. Perhaps look into getting like..a locked box. Stick the money in there, lock it up, and carry the keys on you. I have one of those as well, it works nicely because it's also got a little slot on the top where you can put the change and money in.

Don't have to hide the money if people can't get to it. :/ But if these are unaccessible, I like the book idea. I have a lot of books, so it'd be trouble to look through them all. Find an old hardback book and kind of make like a hole in the pages. See them movies where people open up a book and there's a gun or something inside? Like that. Cut a block in the pages, glue these together with watered down glue so they're stiff and not going to move, and then stick your money in. Homemade box that closes and fits nicely and blends in nicely into your bookshelves. Make sure it's a book you don't mind not being able to read again, but also a book that you would find in your room. Old HP book maybe?

The safest place though is 1) the bank (when you're allowed, because then you also get interest, but you want to have an actual job, like waitressing or working at the local store) and 2) on your person because then you always know where it is, assuming you don't lose your wallet/purse or have a hole in your pocket. There's really no 110% safe place though. Just gotta be able to trust that the place you choose is the safest and make it the safest.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
................................................................................
under the carpet.
added bonus if there's something on top of that patch of carpet, i've got a wooden bed post over mine, and i ahve 300 hidden there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back