• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sailor Moon show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant Hold On

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this before, but I was wondering if anyone knew a channel on Bell Express Vu that played Sailor Moon. YTV once did, but not anymore. if anyone does know a channel please tell me what it's called and what time Sailor Moonis on. Really apreciated.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It's one of the first anime I've ever watched. It used to come on Cartoon Network's Toonami a few years ago, but now I no longer see it on air. I used to and I still do love that show. My favorite Sailor Scout was the one with the long green hair, I believe it was Sailor Pluto or something. I don't know a channel where it comes on but you could always buy the uncut DVDs.:D

Cant Hold On

Thanks RPGPlaya. I guess they don't play old shows like that anymore. I really love Sailor Moon it was the first anime I watched too, I used to watch it when I was six. It was played on YTV but they stopped playing it a year ago. I guess I'll just have to buy the DVDs like you said. Thanks again anyway.

S

Solariia

When I was in Japan for a while I saw Sailor Stars it was awesome but I could only understand a bit but its my favorite anime

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I love Sailor Moon. It was my first anime. I remember that I was in the sixth grade when Toys R Us got the very first set of VHS tapes. I remember when it aired at 4 on Toonami. I really wish they would dubb the Stars Season. (I have seen it, but it would be great in English, as subtitles give me migraines.) I like Eternal Sailor Moon the best. I keep hoping she will make more. Maybe something with the past (Silver Millenium) or the future (Crystal Tokyo)

Moodring

Sailor Moon is my fave anime of all time! I hate that Stars isn't dubbed. Thats the only season I haven't watched.

Anyway, wouldn't it be cool if Square-Enix did a KH style Sailor Moon RPG?

Akikaze

Well your in luck! Sailor Moon S and SuperS is coming back on air this month I believe on Cartoon Network and its no lie, so I hope you excited. ^_^ I'am...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back