• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix: Yes or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If he really was second in command (which he was) he should have been made SO much more difficult in KHII. After playing days it jsut feels like there was so much wasted potential for all the O13 boss fights.

You should get FM+. Will make you rethink about the wasted potential.

I dislike Saix, but I must say he plays his role excellently.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Second in command =/= second strongest.
He's highest in Xemnas' trust.

I don't get why you guys still think he's super obedient.
I thought it was pretty clear in the game that Saïx isn't as loyal as it seems.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
all ways calls XIV xion it

He's just telling it like it is, to be truthful. He has no connection to Xion, so no view will change unlike the other two. The guy has always been negative on others faking emotions. This is no different.

On the other hand, I loved him more after Days, and went up the ranks on the favorite Organization members list. Then again, it was expected my respect would grow when he really was a mastermind all along and just as manipulating. And he had Axel as his bitch for awhile, doing things for him.

Now [I]that's[/I] awesome.

More because of the irony.

Axel was known for his one man show, and Saïx as Xemnas's lap dog.

Completely reversed.

Guilded.Raven

He's like the Vice-President. So he must have impressed Xemnas with whatever he did before he was in the Org to have the position he does. SO I guess Imy answer is "Yes"

So the question becomes...

What did he do?

You make an excelent point. And, (this is ONLY speculation, so NO FLAMING!) maybe that has something to do with Lea...?:35:

but, honestly... I'm not really sure about Siax. Sometimes I wanted to maim him and other times... I wouldn't say he made me laugh...

But his character is exactly what one would expect a nobody to be.

My opinion of him wavered back and forth especially through Days...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back