• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix's element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

I was guessing darkness because it would explain two things
-the reason for summoning heartless
-His link with Riku who also controls the same element - maybe during the year between KH COM and KH2, Saix could have tought Riku more about controlling/manipulating darkness

AinzX

Key-chain said:
Saix element is probably darkness tho...
He sommons heartless, and has same eye possision as GEU...
I never thought about that DD scene, but it's an interesting point to make

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Yes, it is...
Look:
003.jpg

003.jpg

See...

AinzX

It looks a lot like him, if that was him and riku in DD it could explain their connection, it could also explain wy he's not hostile to sora - near the last XIII points - "lets go together" with riku, BHK and GEU. It could also explain why his persona is similar to Axel's
Plus, when GEU talks to another unknown (possibly BHK) saying 'he looks just like you' could that be Saix talking to BHK in how he looks like sora????

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

i think his element is darkness cause in one of the trailors, you see him snap his finger and heartless appear

Those were Nobody.

I think he's either Ice (again) or just a Swordsman. The only one with Darkness as an element in the series was Ansem and Maleficent (she couldn't control it tho'). Hmm . . . Ansem never used Darkness like you would use Fire or Ice or something, so, maybe he will this time around . . .

So, in conclusion, I think he just uses his sword, and can believe he's like Axel, just by looking. The main difference will probably be Axel having some sob story and Saix being very wicked and traitorous without reason. But, just by looks, he's much kooler than Axel, IMO.

Vzam

Bronze Member
i agree with the above - ice again or just a powerful sword weilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back