• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

same person three times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Superior2345

did anyone notice that the new shop keeper after cid, lost his heart to the heartless the first time you go to the second district, but you are still able to talk to him by the door to the third district after? and he is also available to talk to there when he is in the shop.

T

The_Superior2345

i know, but the same exact guy with the same exact clothes died, which i find weird.

busted

i know why its like cartoons they use the same background over and over again but on a game instead so they have done this to save money so that they could start production of kh2 straight after they release kh1 which is exactly what game companys do which explains why the first final fantasys were being so short to create and translate because they begin the new game on release of the other!!

its just common sence...u need to learn about the bussiness of games aswell as play them

Neverfate

While I have no idea what the poster above me is trying to say, let me clarify all of this confusion. The reason certain unimportant characters in game look the same, is because it's much easier to re-use character models then it is to make whole new ones. It takes time to make new character models, and time is money. To save time/money, the re-use character models.

busted

yeah thats it thanx for translating coz i speak really weirdly and technilogically lol

but yeah that exactly why they use the same character in kingdom hearts and its the same with the heartless they just made 1 and multiplyed it by i dunno how many and saved money coz they didnt need to remake the same kind of heartless all over again!

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
its just a coincidence, theyre simply using the same character model, youve never played a game where townsperson number one looks exactly like townsperson number two, c'mon now thats been around since like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back