• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Same worlds, new stories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonolith

So it's been more or less confirmed that all the old worlds from the original Kindom Hearts will be returning for the next installment, I was wondering what the plot for each returning world will be.

This is pretty much a no brainer for worlds like The Nightmare Before Christmas (which we've seen from screenshots will closely follow the movie) but it'll be interesting to see how they bring back worlds like Monstro (is it actually a world?) considering it already sneezed out Gepetto and Pinocchio (who was also turned into a real boy at the end of Kingdom Hearts)?

I guess they could return for their goldfish bowl. :rolleyes:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
no pinocchio is not going to be a world, and know one knows what the story line will be for the old worlds

AForgottenMemory

I was thinking about this the other day! With Agrabah i think they'll probably follow closely to the story of The Return of Jafar with a few minor differences if the screenshots with Pete holding Jafar's lamp are anything to go by!

Atlantica i think will follow the plot of the first film a little more closely as screenshots of her love interest (i don't know his name) have surfaced recently. I don't think Monstro will make another appearance though. Did the animated version of Pinocchio ever get a sequel?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
AForgottenMemory said:
I was thinking about this the other day! With Agrabah i think they'll probably follow closely to the story of The Return of Jafar with a few minor differences if the screenshots with Pete holding Jafar's lamp are anything to go by!

Atlantica i think will follow the plot of the first film a little more closely as screenshots of her love interest (i don't know his name) have surfaced recently. I don't think Monstro will make another appearance though. Did the animated version of Pinocchio ever get a sequel?

no i dont think there was a sequel

helios

Bronze Member
remeber that disney has more movies than some of you have braincells but hmmmmm remember The third aladin movie something and the 40 theives they could have that as the new story and remember Ursela from Alantica had a sister and she was evil to she could take over for her.But this game i think isnt about alot of disney they have to mix in square enix half half they have some new FF characters and we still dont know the complete organization 13 plus i think that the game will have many random encounters with these people meaning that we will face them maybe 3 or 4 times in the whole series plus the main boss of monstro was a heartless maybe the worlds with no story left are being overrun with heartless again and there is a boss heartless like we see in mulans world they can weave that into the main story.

AForgottenMemory

helios said:
remeber that disney has more movies than some of you have braincells but hmmmmm remember The third aladin movie something and the 40 theives they could have that as the new story and remember Ursela from Alantica had a sister and she was evil to she could take over for her.But this game i think isnt about alot of disney they have to mix in square enix half half they have some new FF characters and we still dont know the complete organization 13 plus i think that the game will have many random encounters with these people meaning that we will face them maybe 3 or 4 times in the whole series plus the main boss of monstro was a heartless maybe the worlds with no story left are being overrun with heartless again and there is a boss heartless like we see in mulans world they can weave that into the main story.
I'll ignore that braincell comment :mad: I doubt it will be the third Aladdin film's story since we have already seen Jafar's lamp and he wasn't in 40 Thieves. Unless of course they do some odd cross-over thing of the two movies, but that seems unlikely.

YoshiAngemon

Well, we know that Jafar comes back, because he's a genie being controlled by Pete (Thank god), and Oogie Boogie comes back through the powers of darkness. That and the bugs that make him up reunited and became Oogie again! But I think that Ursula would come back in KH2, thanks to the powers of darkness and evil. Besides, there wouldn't even BE another explanation, even if we tried.

Demonolith

Fair enough.

But how do you think the continuation of Alice and Wonderland story will go?

Do you think the Lost Boys will be introduced and we'll actually see Neverland this time?

Will the End of the World appear in Kingdom Hearts II?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
From what Im seeing, this time the Disney worlds actually follow the story of the movie (the original movie that is)

A good thing if you ask me, cuz they bring back old times, the times I always watched Disney movies, lol...
And hey, I enjoy those more than the "original" versions of KH1... >_<

Anyways, yes they will follow the more filmstory...

(Ariel falling for the prince, Mulan and her story, Jack Skelleton and his dream for Christmas, probably Tarzan falling in love with Jane, etc...)
And people who say: "But thats impossible cuz for example Tarzan already met Jane in KH1, he cant not know her in KH2."
Thats not true, since for some reason the worlds have been locked and scattered throughout the universe again (or else Sora wouldnt have to find the worlds again, theyd be on his radar...)
This means the timeline could have been changed too...

Anyways, thats my point of view.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I guess that makes sense. Hey, had Ursula been shown in any pix yet? Maybe Ursula's sister is steering this time. I haven't had the pleasure to smack that B*tch up.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the returning worlds i know of so far are olympus coliseum, agrabah, halloween town(christmas town), atlantica, winnie the pooh world and hollow bastion. i haven't heard anything about tarzan's world, wonderland, or neverland. i doubt monstro's going to be in it.

Sdoo493

Ursula is in the game, She was shown in the new KH2 scans. I bet Pete steals the Tridant and brings her back alive.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Sdoo493 said:
Ursula is in the game, She was shown in the new KH2 scans. I bet Pete steals the Tridant and brings her back alive.
0.0 huh? where did you see that?

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
i really cant wait to see these worlds bigger and more in-depth thanthe first kh. although i didnt even notice while playing, thinking back, the smallness of the worlds was one of the biggest draw-backs of the game.
Ne ways, yeah for some reason what i really want to see is an indepth wolrd of wonderland, like to go through the maze, and the forest, and rabits house. and also a bigger nightmare b4 christmas world. yeah kh2 is going to rizzzzock!!!!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yea i think nomura already said all the worlds 4rm kh1 r returnin....so it depends wat nomura means by worlds...4 example.....monstro was a whale...not a world u kno??..so idk....i really hope ALL the worlds r bigger

New2Ya

I'm lost...
People who fought the Atlantica world would follow the sequel movie, that is 100% not true!

Instead, the first original movie will be the story guys!! The proof?
The pics you jsut saw in the scans. You see Ariel on top of Erik singing for him, and you see Ariel in a boat in front of Erik, exactly like in the movie (where that crab guy starts to sing a song, lol)

This means that this time well follow the real story, and the real story has no sister Ursula, but the real Ursula. And remember what relationship Ursula and Ariel had? That's gonna come back in this game for sure!

(in kh1 they didnt follow the movie story in any of the worlds, while in kh2 they already confirmed mulan's story the exact same and also gave us the impression beauty and the beast would have the same story! atlantica is no difference...)

AForgottenMemory

New2Ya said:
(in kh1 they didnt follow the movie story in any of the worlds, while in kh2 they already confirmed mulan's story the exact same and also gave us the impression beauty and the beast would have the same story! atlantica is no difference...)
Actually in Agrabah they did follow Aladdin's story more or less. They have to make slight differences (even in KHII) in order for Sora, Donald and Goofy to be a part of the story. For example "100 Acre Wood" had elements from the movie such as when Pooh got stuck in Rabbit's hole (stop giggling in the back). With Pinnochio they had Monstro. Even with Beauty and the Beasts world they will still only take some elements of the movie.

Plus they can't have the full story to each world because it would make it far too big! With some of the full stories from those worlds, you could make a whole new game of each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back