• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Champloo ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
Mugen is a head strong petty street thug who just happend to come accross a cafe one day with a son of a rich snob there.........Mugen is ready to fight and knocks down a couple body guards untill the cool, calm and collected Jin walks in and Then the real sword slashin starts...But while fighting The cafe is set on fire and Mugen and Jin are caught and set to death by execution the next day......but one of the waitreses at the cafe (Fuu) comes and breaks them out (well.....TRIES.....they manage to escape on their own) But on one condition- Mugen and Jin have to be Fuus bodyguards and travel accross Edo looking for a samurai who smells of sunflowers whom Fuu wants revenge upon for something..........

So Mugen and Jin follow along and the quest for the Sunflower smelling samurai begins.....

Champloo is an awesome series that deserves its recognition.....With a nice sound track too..........

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
That seems like a very interesting series. I want to watch that show, but the only thing that is getting a little annoying is when they show the preview of it. I hate the song.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw a premire of that show last night and action in it looks tight. If I were that dude, I'd get contacts because something might happen to his glasses while he's fighting or maybe he's so good that no one will ever touch his glasses. I'm definately watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back