• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scene after final fight with MX/Terra as Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billetwound

After you beat MX/Terra, Terra takes control of his body and tells Xehanort to get out of his heart. And then uses the Keyblade to unlock his heart. Now when Sora did this he turned into a heartless and Created the nobody Roxas.....

What are the Reprocussions of Terra unlocking his heart with Xehanort in it. If i remember Correctly when Sora did this, The extra heart in his heart returned to the body it belong to (Kairi).

So shouldn't have Xehanorts heart returned to his aged body?. What about Terra becoming a heartless, and a nobody.

I was thinking that after the battle that Terra was just so infused with the Memories of Xehanort, that he really is Terra, (Expecially with the scene where Braig looks at him and says "Terra?" but with amnesia, and really believed himself to be Xehanort. But he started to realize who he was and that his friend was trapped in darkness and wanted to use the darkness to find Aqua with his research. And with finding Aqua could find Ven and awaken him. These were all thoughts that popped in my head after finishing the game.

Also Terra Basically saw Xehanort and future Riku in young Riku. So he knew he was a future keyblade weilder. But Sora wasn't. Is it just because Ven's heart is resting in Sora, that Sora is able to wield a Keyblade. And in a future title if Ven is awoken, will Sora no longer be able to wield a keyblade..... If sora can even exist at all. ( Sora's heart is pretty full of other people's hearts in game 1, Ven's and Kairis). What do you all think about this stuff.

xMikelaw19

Maybe its just me, but i find the whole ven in soras heart storyline really stupid. As if the story wasnt confusing enough.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I believe Terra 'locked' his heart, hence memories going away (maybe) and stuff, whereas Sora unlocked it, hence Heart Unlocker Keyblade.

Could be a difference in what happens there.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ I agree with Izayoi. And you bring up a good point about Sora being able to wield because of Ven. Sora never had the rite of getting the Keyblade right?

tenchi ryu

I don't really agree with sora not being able to wield without Ven.....I honestly feel the moment when Sora took the keyblade back from Riku is Sora now officially gaining the keyblade from his own heart, and not Ven's. This also explains the ability to duel wield. He couldn't duel wield if only ven's heart was keyblade acceptable

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I don't really agree with sora not being able to wield without Ven.....I honestly feel the moment when Sora took the keyblade back from Riku is Sora now officially gaining the keyblade from his own heart, and not Ven's. This also explains the ability to duel wield. He couldn't duel wield if only ven's heart was keyblade acceptable

When Sora took the Keyblade back from Riku in Hollow Bastion, it was the stronger heart trying to claim the single Keyblade at the time. Normally there should be two between them, but Riku had lost his ability to wield with his succumbing to darkness. After that, Sora and Riku were just fighting over all that was left, Sora's Keyblade, which he was able to wield due to Ven, unless someone performed the ceremony on him.

Dual wielding comes from Xion and stuff that goes down in Days.

Gram

Banned
Awards
When Sora took the Keyblade back from Riku in Hollow Bastion, it was the stronger heart trying to claim the single Keyblade at the time. Normally there should be two between them, but Riku had lost his ability to wield with his succumbing to darkness. After that, Sora and Riku were just fighting over all that was left, Sora's Keyblade, which he was able to wield due to Ven, unless someone performed the ceremony on him.

Dual wielding comes from Xion and stuff that goes down in Days.
-_- no sora can weild on his own ven only allows him to duel weild not xion, all xion did was (at her defeat by roxas) awakened vens heart thus his keyblade.
so roxas weilds sora's and vens keys.

there was no ceremony with sora nomura said sora was the "excepion"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
^ I agree with Izayoi. And you bring up a good point about Sora being able to wield because of Ven. Sora never had the rite of getting the Keyblade right?

No Sora can wield a keyblade because the keyblade chose him. Ventus makes it so that Sora can duel wield. Basically when Sora duel wields, he uses the keyblade of his heart and another keyblade that comes from Ventus.

Anyway, there's a difference between what Sora did and what Terra did. Terra simply locked his heart away and sealed away the memories and preventing the body from making much contact with the hearts within him.

I wonder what that "exception" is then? I hope we find out.

What do you mean "exception"? There are 2 ways to become a keyblade wielder:
*A keyblade master chooses you
*A keyblade itself chooses you
No matter how creepy this may seem, keyblades are, in a way, alive. Hence why MX says "These LIFELESS keys"

Gram

Banned
Awards
What do you mean "exception"? There are 2 ways to become a keyblade wielder:
*A keyblade master chooses you
*A keyblade itself chooses you
No matter how creepy this may seem, keyblades are, in a way, alive. Hence why MX says "These LIFELESS keys"
this^ exception was the word nomura used basically means the keyblade picked him not a master.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Kind of off-subject, but this has to do with the first post, and what everyone has been assuming...Terra did not take control back from Xehanort, it was the other way around. If you read the story for the Final Episode in the Trinity Report, it says that Xehanort unlocked...er..."their" hearts, so that when he fell into the darkness, Terra would be lost and gone for good (thus leaving Xehanort in control because he thought he was strong enough to withstand the darkness.)

So...yeah.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Maybe its just me, but i find the whole ven in soras heart storyline really stupid. As if the story wasnt confusing enough.

it was shown possible in the first KH, I actually like that nomura goes back and uses old plot points like the replicas

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, doesn't it say that a Keyblade chooses it's master? So, maybe something within Sora caused him to be able to wield the Keyblade.

Z

Zulkir

Because it was Epcar's voice and the way he said "This'll teach you!", I'm inclined to believe it was Terra who merely froze Xehanort's body(he wanted Aqua to kill him), and MX was the one who tried to move his hand and lock his heart, Terra was the one trying to stop the hand.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Because it was Epcar's voice and the way he said "This'll teach you!", I'm inclined to believe it was Terra who merely froze Xehanort's body(he wanted Aqua to kill him), and MX was the one who tried to move his hand and lock his heart, Terra was the one trying to stop the hand.

It would be Epcar's voice regardless of who was talking, though, right?

And I don't see why Xehanort would have risked losing control of the body altogether, while Terra really has nothing to lose.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
After you beat MX/Terra, Terra takes control of his body and tells Xehanort to get out of his heart. And then uses the Keyblade to unlock his heart. Now when Sora did this he turned into a heartless and Created the nobody Roxas.....

What are the Reprocussions of Terra unlocking his heart with Xehanort in it. If i remember Correctly when Sora did this, The extra heart in his heart returned to the body it belong to (Kairi).

So shouldn't have Xehanorts heart returned to his aged body?. What about Terra becoming a heartless, and a nobody.

I was thinking that after the battle that Terra was just so infused with the Memories of Xehanort, that he really is Terra, (Expecially with the scene where Braig looks at him and says "Terra?" but with amnesia, and really believed himself to be Xehanort. But he started to realize who he was and that his friend was trapped in darkness and wanted to use the darkness to find Aqua with his research. And with finding Aqua could find Ven and awaken him. These were all thoughts that popped in my head after finishing the game.

Also Terra Basically saw Xehanort and future Riku in young Riku. So he knew he was a future keyblade weilder. But Sora wasn't. Is it just because Ven's heart is resting in Sora, that Sora is able to wield a Keyblade. And in a future title if Ven is awoken, will Sora no longer be able to wield a keyblade..... If sora can even exist at all. ( Sora's heart is pretty full of other people's hearts in game 1, Ven's and Kairis). What do you all think about this stuff.

Okay. Terranort did NOT UNLOCK his heart. The part of the merged heart that was Terra was able to take control of his body long enough to LOCK his heart. When he LOCKED his heart, because his heart was a merger of Terra and MX's hearts, this caused this 1 merged heart to be sealed, along with all of their memories. Thus because of this, the body and soul of Terranort could not access the memories sealed within his heart. Thus explaining Xehanort/Terranort's memory loss.

One easy way to tell that Terranort did not unlock his heart, is that if he had unlock his heart we would have seen a heart come flying out of his chest. But we didn't so he locked his heart instead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also MX when he released his heart to possess Terra, MX did not make a heartless because his heart was not consumed by darkness. And he did not make a nobody because as far as we know a nobody is only made when the heart becomes a heartless. Thus why every nobody usualy has a corresponding nobody.

When the heart is simply released but does not become a heartless, such as with Eraqus and MX, then the body seems to fade out of existence.

As for the case with Ven, when his heart left his body and merged with Sora's heart. Ven's body did not fade away because he had a heart of pure light. If you remember a similar thing happened to Kairi when her heart went to Sora in KH1.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh I just didn't think the Keyblade itself could choose you. :p

Someone needs to play KH1 again.

Anyway, when Xehanort stabbed himself and said "This'll teach you... get out of my heart!" That was Terra taking control, not Xehanort. It's obvious from the dialogue and for the fact that Terra tried to defeat Xehanort. Why would Xehanort risk losing all that he's worked for all his life? Terra has nothing to lose if he stabs himself so it's clear that Terra was the one who did it while Xehanort was the one trying to stop him.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
When the heart is simply released but does not become a heartless, such as with Eraqus and MX, then the body seems to fade out of existence.

Something to note here - Master Eraqus' heart wasn't released via Keyblade like Master Xehanort's was. As far as I can tell, Master Xehanort murdered him with some kind of darkness attack, destroying his body, and his heart took refuge with Terra.

meijenrr

Actually if you go to the Timeline in the Trinity Archives after being the game a click on the Final Episode, it tells you it was Xehanort trying to push Terra's heart out of his own body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back