• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Se Party INfo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

Thi sis just an idea, I created this thread so everyone can put the information they found into this and everyone can read it here, so its organized and not all over, if someone would like to recap everything please do so, and please enter new information into this thread.

Just an idea you dont have to, just make it easier for me :D

Counterpart

I dont think much is going to happen tonight unless its something outta the blue.I mean we have gotten so much already yea the trailer is there but the even more juicy stuff is going to be tomorrow during the SE Press Conference...Release Date news!!!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Yep! It's about time I get whif of a release date. But as for now....Its just speculation. Well anyway its highly probable that a release date will be confirmed. Yipee!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey i heard that Square has moved the release to winter meaning it could come out either in 2005 or early 2006. is this true. sorry i cant go to any www.kh2.co.uk so i am relying on y'all to give me info. thanx.

Counterpart

UnkownSora21 said:
hey i heard that Square has moved the release to winter meaning it could come out either in 2005 or early 2006. is this true. sorry i cant go to any www.kh2.co.uk so i am relying on y'all to give me info. thanx.

yea that is what was posted on gamespot...we will just have to wait and see tomorrow...so instead of just december2005 its december2005-feburary2006.I hope its december because I don't think I can wait acouple months more after it was announced winter2005!!!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
That reminds me........WHY did square push the release? Is it because of Utada's new album. If so, than thats just stupid!

Lupuscurrit

Hey everyone,

I'm sick of writing intros...

-In a Valley, Cloud and Squall with their back to us face on a Nobody.
"This number, Oh! Class?"

-Xaldin is the 3rd member of the Order

-Beast's co-op techniques are "Beaster" "Howling Hard Fang" and "Last Shout" reactions vary depending on attacks, in Blue Magic form it is very quick, strikes arn't as powerful though. The boss defeats Beast and he's removed for that battle. No real bonus comes from Beast, his status rises a bit though. Co-Op techniques use up your MP Bar. You get a Purplish red bar when you're in magic mode. Co-op dissappears when the bar depleats

- And then, background colour changes black and white the world confirmation (Steam Boat Willie)
Donald, Goofy and Mr.Sailor. The film Mickey was born in.

-Passion was not there in audible form it was only announced

Big thanks to SSUK for helping us.

Kh Uk site info came from

Counterpart

sora364 said:
That reminds me........WHY did square push the release? Is it because of Utada's new album. If so, than thats just stupid!

It is unclear if it actually got pushed its just what gamespot thinks.We will know tomorrow.Yea it is stupid if it did get pushed because of her album.

CloudX159

Damn how come they would just stick to the Simple and clean....
ok sure a new song could keep things going but if this delays the game another few more months than its not worth it....

Lupuscurrit

Yea I preordered it too, does anyone know if you get a poster or osmehitng if you preorder it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back