• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Searching For A Full Moon (Full Moon wo Sagashite)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
First Ep.

This is a very sad anime toward the end, worth watching every minute of it. 52 eps. in all and a special. All under the same user. I'm telling you all right now that if you love romance you have to watch this, and if you have...what did you think about the ending?

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
52 is a lot for such a story, I think. There were too many fillers and by the 3rd episode I got pretty much bored but I did see through the whole thing through AMV's.

In short, the manga was tons better.

PS- where did you get that SoraRoxas fanart? It looks beautiful!

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
If you don't like yaoi you dun wanna know. But i loved it all. Watching it all was a bit boring but i got all attached to the characters and stuff. ^^;; i'm a sucker for romance stories.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
The ending was really disappointing IMO, I prefer the manga.

I own the DVDs. I love Arina Tanemura's work.

The anime series lacks the manga's drama, suspense, the whole story was all swoosh in the anime, but the music is beautiful. I have the current mangas that were released in the US and the scanlations.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
The picture as a whole is not bad but the place i got it has a lot of pics that would kill a yaoi hater or even a person who only "kinda" likes yaoi.

I'm getting money from my mom soon. I think I'm gonna go and buy the mange now. ^^ I loved the whole thing.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Same here Tsuki, but I bought it because I love Arina's artwork. <3 I love how she draws their outfits.

Hanatori

Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
GACK! I KNOW THAT PLACE! XD I forgot about it and never came back for a while, though. I even have an account there... But I only browsed the FMA section. I have a thing for EdRoy.

So they have Roxasness now...

o_o

Thanks for telling me, though! I'll have to flip through and save what I can find.

Hanatori

Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
The manga US version of Karin turned out really weird. The cover and back cover was in one direction, while the story/manga/inside was read in another direction... It was a mess indeed. But I haven't read through it so I'm not going to say anything about it.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
I'm not going to read the manga. I'm talking about the anime. I need to watch the anime in Japanese with subs so I can learn more. It helps me because i want to learn Japanese. (Some people say that it doesn't work but i know it does i've learned a lot doing that) So i'm gonna look at the first ep and see how it turned out.

Hanatori

Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Yep, all the Japanese I know is due directly to anime. Since there are so many repeated phrases, nouns, and verbs, I can get the meaning through half the sentence or just the expression. Seems a lot easier to get than English, which is good because I need a second language! >_>;

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
lol. It's easier to spell a lot of the time too, but the writing system is confusing. @_@ i only know a little bit of Hiragana and like three Katakana, two kanji and all of the romanji. lol. eveyone in america knows the romanji. you're reading it.

Hanatori

Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
XD I know Hiragana, most of Katakana, and some kanji I can recognize if I get the context. I love writing in Japanese, it's just that... I don't know what to write! So it's great if there's furigana, but it's only in children's/easy-reader books/manga. I feel kinda stupid reading Japanese.

Do you like Shinshi Doumei Cross, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back