• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seashells... Leading to a possible connection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Hello again! Well, I'm not too sure if this has been noticed before though I will go on.

If you watch the very beginning of the Kingdom Hearts 2 Intro, you see Kiari examining a seashell... No importance, right? I don't think so.

In a past translation of 358/2 Days, it said that Xion had found a seashell. She said it was put there for her and then she listened to the sound of the waves through it. We don't know how the seashell looks like, but it might (or might not...) look like the one Kiari was looking at.

There is also a part where it said that Roxas brought seashells to Xion. Could one of these look like (or be...) the one that Kiari had?

This is just something I noticed, not a theory. I don't have any intentions to make a theory out of this. Sorry if it's been said before.

EDIT: I'm sorry I meant to talk about the shooting star seashell that was washed up. :/ That was pretty dumb. I just kinda remembered the scene and thought that Kiari was looking at it. Sorry again!

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Huh. Well, I don't think that the seashells gave Xion are the ones Kairi had though. I mean, wasn't that the good luck charm she gave to Sora?

Muse

you look atrocious
The seashells could just be there to show their connection to Destiny Islands. You know, where Sora's from? And since they're both presumably connected to Sora, they'd be connected to DI in a way. Just throwing that out there.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Oh! Sorry guys! I meant the shooting star seashell thing that gets washed away! My bad. I just remembered Kiari looking at something and a seashell getting washed away making me think she was looking at the seashell. Sorry again! (Man, why do these things always happen to me? :/)

A

Audo

It's what made up her good luck charm or whatever. The piece that gets washed away in the intro is exactly the same as the one Roxas picks up in DI. Obviously, hinting a connection, much like everything we've seen that takes place on DI.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It can imply a relation to too many things. To Kairi, in part to throw us off the scent further from Xion's true Self; to Aqua, seeing how TAV were on DI too; to Roxas himself, because his Memories leaked to her; etc.
We won't know until we play the games, and even then there's always the possibility that if it truly is TAV related, that we'll need to wait for BBS to see if Aqua doesn't get any seashell scenes in Atlantica

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
My ideas have already been posted by others...

But here's something I know: Thallassa is Greek for the sea/beach.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
s'ok, dont freak. someone said they saw a vid of terra pinning ven to a wall w/ a keyblade @ twtnw, and i was pointing out that the org didnt exist in bbs.

1) The Org not existing doesn't neceserilly mean TWTNW didn't. CO for instance was found by them, not made, maybe that was the same.
2) That post was deleted, so let it go.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
OMFG ROXAS! the same in here too? please dont go spreading it or ull get banned or something! please be quite >_< I helped u onces but i cant help u forever, Stop filling important themes like this with those things and create ur own post would u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back