• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_18

He could be talking about the secret place(The ???, tunnel thing) in Destiny but doubt it

KhRiku1337

you moron they have an official strategy guide off the game and i dont think they wouldn't 'forgot' to put it in dont ya think?

KHandBritney

yeah i dont think you know what your talking about.Also dont be so mean everyone to him.Hes probly new to the forum.

~NGD OMEGA~

Unless he is talking about the secret place in Destiny Islands. Anyway, don't insult the guy, he could be right, and used a Game Shark too go to... I dunno, Disney Castle or something. Still I have to admit it is unlikely. Seriously, be serious when you post, and it is a good idea to have proof, otherwise these Noob Haters will tear you appart, and you will get in trouble by mods, even if you are telling the truth. Anyway, if I was you I would edit this post, or offer us some proof. Otherwise we just assume you are lying. By the way, this is the KH2 forum, KH stuff goes in the KH forum.

N

Nicolas

Sora is n1 said:
Why doesnt he respond then?
He is my friend and he doesn't have internet at home! That's how come he is not responding! He doesn't even know you posted! Anyway I have been there and for that person that said it's not in the stategy guide his right. It is; almost impossible to find and it is super secret so it is not in th e stategy guide! I am not going to tell you where it is because you called my friend a lier! I would be surprised if he disided to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

Nicolas

Shut up all of you stop calling him a lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

The_Guardian

just edit ur post, dont double-post....

anyways, do u think we were all born yesterday!!
we're not stupid! if u knew then u would tell us but since u dont know thats
why ur not saying anything...

KhRiku1337

whaha there is no super secret place! i didnt call him a liar he is just wrong

~NGD OMEGA~

I did not call him a liar, I kind of supported his theory. And if he has no internet access, how come he was able to post that one message. Get the facts straight please, before posting, because NOOB haters will tear people like you appart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back