• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Chars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Xion is a little after day 100, Donald, Goofy, and Riku are all around upper 100's, lower 200's, with Riku being last, if I remember correctly. I think it goes Xion-Donald-Goofy-Riku. I don't really remember. =X I sat around on day 255 for a while, doing missions and challenges, so it was a while ago when I unlocked them all. I had all four by 255, though, I'm pretty sure.

KHearts35

Xion is on 140 something, Riku is on day 173, Donald is on between day 230-250, and Goofy is on somewhere 265+

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Xion is on 140 something, Riku is on day 173, Donald is on between day 230-250, and Goofy is on somewhere 265+

the hidden row is xion-riku-Donald-goofy-sora/mickey

xion riku Donald and goofy just have day requirements

sora and mickey require the game to be beat 100% and buy them from the store

UnstoppableSound

Xion is a little after day 100, Donald, Goofy, and Riku are all around upper 100's, lower 200's, with Riku being last, if I remember correctly. I think it goes Xion-Donald-Goofy-Riku. I don't really remember. =X I sat around on day 255 for a while, doing missions and challenges, so it was a while ago when I unlocked them all. I had all four by 255, though, I'm pretty sure.

Nope. It goes Xion -> Riku -> Donald -> Goofy. And also, I'm on Day 277 and I still don't have Goofy, therefore you're wrong about that as well.
Actually just let me look @ my guide and give you the exact days.

Xion: 117
Riku: 172
Donald: 225
Goofy: 296

fuzzyhunter

The first 4 are unlocked by ranking up, not by the day you've reached, it just tends to work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back