• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending/kh3 theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aSnOsReAm

heres my theory on thatr secret ending
-this will probably have spoilers in it and what not so watch out

i think each person in the armor is kairi riku and sora...when you first see it you see one guy and the tallest is riku and he picks up the kingdom key, he picks up this one since he is the "original" keyblade master...and since in CoM (i think) he is at the cross roads and he picks the path inbetween and that is where he comes from. The other two people are sora and kairi. if you havent beat kh2 then you would know this, but kairi said "from now on im fighting with you" ("we will always be together, no more going alone") or something along those lines, and if you look closely, the shortest of the people kinda has boobs...and she came from the road of light. and that person walking.....well who knows....i think its sora but then that messes up my entire theory so id just have to say its ansem....since we fought is heartless and his nobody...whats left? his real body...(it could also be rikus nobody?)

for the words that pop up i kinda forget them but i remember "keyblade war" and "chasers" and "the lost two" and "memory of xenohart" (guess i remembered them all) then it goes on to say "it all began by birth by sleep" this makes me think they are talking about hearless and thats how it all began... when you fell asleep under the darkness a hearless appeared....
lets see... "chasers" these will be the new type of enemy if there is a kh3...in kh2 deepdive and the other secret ending the word "nobody" pops up and voila nobody was the new enemy for kh2 therefore "chasers" will be the new enemy
"keyblade war" and "the lost two" i have no idea about :)
"memory of xenohart" like i said up there ansem is that figure walking up...well i guess his real name is xenohart but i just am used to saying ansem....

so theres my theory please comment on it..

DualWeilder.

aSnOsReAm said:
heres my theory on thatr secret ending
-this will probably have spoilers in it and what not so watch out

i think each person in the armor is kairi riku and sora...when you first see it you see one guy and the tallest is riku and he picks up the kingdom key, he picks up this one since he is the "original" keyblade master...and since in CoM (i think) he is at the cross roads and he picks the path inbetween and that is where he comes from. The other two people are sora and kairi. if you havent beat kh2 then you would know this, but kairi said "from now on im fighting with you" ("we will always be together, no more going alone") or something along those lines, and if you look closely, the shortest of the people kinda has boobs...and she came from the road of light. and that person walking.....well who knows....i think its sora but then that messes up my entire theory so id just have to say its ansem....since we fought is heartless and his nobody...whats left? his real body...(it could also be rikus nobody?)

for the words that pop up i kinda forget them but i remember "keyblade war" and "chasers" and "the lost two" and "memory of xenohart" (guess i remembered them all) then it goes on to say "it all began by birth by sleep" this makes me think they are talking about hearless and thats how it all began... when you fell asleep under the darkness a hearless appeared....
lets see... "chasers" these will be the new type of enemy if there is a kh3...in kh2 deepdive and the other secret ending the word "nobody" pops up and voila nobody was the new enemy for kh2 therefore "chasers" will be the new enemy
"keyblade war" and "the lost two" i have no idea about :)
"memory of xenohart" like i said up there ansem is that figure walking up...well i guess his real name is xenohart but i just am used to saying ansem....

so theres my theory please comment on it..
go to the spoiler forum. there are a buncch of topics like this. and i disagree with youre theory. if you want mine find another thread in the spoiler forum.

site

Website
s4.invisionfree.com
i think, that all the keyblades are from previous weilders. And i dont think Riku is the "original" keyblade weilder, because if you remember, when your playing as Sora on The World That Never Was, while fighting Xigbar, Xigbar says "your so much weaker than the others" (or something like that, its been awhile since i've played). Now what i think, is that the keyblade has been around for a much longer time then just when Riku and Sora have been living. As for who i think those characters are, i dont think they are main characters that we know of, i think that they are future characters, that were also chosen to wield the keyblade

D

Dexter

There's only one problem with your theroie.

Nomura said in a interveiw the knights you see in the secret ending are NEW ChARACTER'S./..So they can't be Sora, Riku, Kiari

PrincessDaisy

I think it should be Sora, Riku, and Kairi otherwise the whole story is ruined. I think it should be about the three helping to open the door to the light. I don't think their story has ended just because the next one is going to jumpt to the future what looks like about ten years. Then again that thing that Xemnas was flying at the end is laying on the ground when they walk up.

bishojoKasume

Nomura said in a interveiw the knights you see in the secret ending are NEW ChARACTER'S./..So they can't be Sora, Riku, Kiari

Here is it. I posted this yesterday.

Q. In the last scene in the ending, they received a letter from the king. I'm quite curious to what's written in it.
A. I was troubled for a very long time on whether I should show the letter's contents or not, and in the end I decided to let people speculate it themselves. You can guess what's in the letter by looking at those three's facial expressions: Sora looking at it blankly, Riku smirking and Kairi looking slightly worried. If it was just a "Hello, it's been awhile", they would be smiling instead so at least it's hinted it is not that kind of simple letter. Actually, it was planned to have a little more scene to it and by watching it you could tell what's in the letter. I might be able to show that scene when I get the chance to.

Q. After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?
A. I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Q. Does that mean you already have a plot for KHIII?
A. Hmm... I have an idea but it can't be helped because my team are planning to work on our next different title. So we're not working on KHIII now and we're not planning to work on it for some time, too. I have a plot in my head but I'm not sure if it'll be released to the world or just stay in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back