• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El_SchaZ

If there was to be a secret movie at the end, or even better, a set of movies that could be unlocked depending if you got everything, they'd have to show end of game spoilers, like conversations between key characters (non Sora, Riku and Kairi) and a small background on 'unanswered questions' the game might throw at us.

Just a guess.

Orcrist52042

I'm almost positive that there's gonna be a preview for the next game, but I hope they stop the series after the 3rd one and not drag it on. I really dont want to see KH ruined like that.

Oblivion Joint

Website
www.woodberry.org
I have no doubt in my mind that there will be another KH3. He has made soooo much money off the games and it's either he makes a third one or creates one with the same style as KH. I would also like for there to be movies based off of KH. Wouldn't that be so cool? Just like the people from Resident Evil did....they made a movie off the game!!!:rolleyes:

starry_eyed_hero

Personally, I dont want there to be a KH3. KH was awesome, KH:CoM was awesome, and I'm sure KH2 will be awesome, but I just think it would be going too far to stretch into a KH3.

Some people say "Well of course there should be a KH3, it should be a trilogy." I dont know if those people noticed, but if they dont put in KH3, it will still be a trilogy.

Part 1 = KH
Part 2 = KH:CoM
Part 3 = KH2

That's 3 parts. 3 parts = a trilogy.

Also, for those of you who are saying it will be preview of the next game/movie/whatever, because ASAS and DD were, that's not true. ASAS and DD were not previews, or trailers, or sneak peeks or anything like that. They were just fun lil movies, that the developers thought would be a cool lil treat for gamers who finished up everything in KH.

I think there should be a secret movie, but it should just be a big finale kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back